scary sightings that actually happened

So the video is irrelevant to what you are going to read today.  There are no jump scares I promise it is just an edit I put up just for fun. Thank you guys so much for moving my book to #80 in horror!  It might go down if I don't keep up the work so tysm ❤ (it probably we the down already since I haven't uploaded  ) <-- yes it went down tremendously.  I am currently working on part two if "alone" and this is the last post for today.

1.  Literal Bump into the night

I was walking in the hallway having to pee abd I bought my phone to the bathroom when I bumped into a girl wearing a white dress. I didn't look at her face,  I kept my head down in shame and kept walking .  I mumbled "sorry." As I kept going.  I soon realized that I was home alone and not in my bustling high school.  The next day,  my boyfriend came to pick me up from the movies.  He asked why I had been staring at him through the upstairs window,  and why I'd changed out of my white dress. I didn't own a white dress.

2. Creepy baby monitor

We turned on our daughters monitor on and found glowing eyes looking back at us. We usually point it toward a her, but she likes to play with the camera so we moved it. She always falls asleep talking to herself,  but now we're almost certain she's talking to something.

3. Ouija board and why you should just stay away from it

Every one of my friends believed in spirits except for me.  We decided to play the Ouija board and I wasn't phased or convinced that they were real because there wasn't enough physical proof.  I asked the board to tap my shoulder,  or show any kind of sign.  I soon felt my back sting and when a friend checked my back I saw two red handprints as if I had been slapped. I haven't touched a  Ouija board since.