Kiefer Sutherland #1

You and your boyfriend, Kiefer, were going on a date. You were nervous and excited. You guys had been friends since you were ten and started dating when you were sixteen. Your parents always thought you could do better than Kiefer, so you moved in with him. That was five years ago. You pulled up to the house you shared with your love. You opened the door and fell to your knees. He was gone. You searched the house and couldn't find him. You kicked down the bathroom door and he was laying in the bath tub. The syringe was still in his arm. You pulled him out. "Kiefer! Don't you fucking die on me!" You ran down the narrow stairs and called 911. When you finished talking to them, you ran back upstairs. You pulled Kiefer into your arms as the tears fell down your cheeks. "Wake up! You can't die! Wake up! Kiefer, please! I'm pregnant! Please wake up." The EMTs' pulled you away from him and began working on him. When they arrived at the hospital they declared Kiefer DOA. All you did was cry for what seemed like forever. Eventually, you pulled your life together and had your son, Kiefer Donald Sutherland. Your son grew up to look just like his father. A/N Sorry if this one stinks I had to update for you guys. I don't even know if anyone reads these anymore. Comment someone you want a one shot of and I'll do my best to make it happen. Thanks guys.