Greg Parker #1

Nervous. That's all you felt. Nervous. Greg was taking you to meet his son, Dean. Greg told you the entire flight there not to worry. Now you were standing on the porch outside his ex's house. "Amy, don't worry. Dean will like you." Greg tried to reassure you. "How can you be so sure?" "Because I know my son." The door opened and Greg's ex smiled at him. "What do you want?" Her snappy attitude severely pissed you off. Greg wish the one who didn't want to see Dean, but you kept your mouth shut. "I'm here to take Dean out to dinner like we arranged. Can you tell him we are here?" Greg's work as a negotiator shined through as he stayed calm the entire time. Dean came running out the door about ten seconds later. "Dean, I'd like you to meet someone very important to me. Dean, this is my girlfriend Amy. Amy, this is my son Dean." "Hi." You whisper shyly. Dean wraps his arms around you and squeezes you tight. You hug him back hesitantly. You pull away and take Greg's hand in yours. "So where are we going for dinner?" Greg asked, pulling out of her driveway. "Tito's on ninth. They've got great food. Amy will like it." Dean replied enthusiastically. "Okay, give me directions Deany my boy." "Dad, I told you not to call me that." You giggled watching them interact. "So how did you meet my dad?" Dean asked once you got inside the restaurant. "I meet your dad through your uncle Eddie. He set us up on a coffee date and I knew I liked him from that first date." You replied. Dean started laughing and Greg blushed. Dean gave Greg a look that you couldn't decipher. After you dropped Dean off at his mom's you and Greg went back to the hotel. "Amy, Dean really likes you." Greg told you while you changed your clothes. "How do you know?" "He gave me the look." "Okay then." "Babe, come here." You laid in bed with your legs tangled in Greg's. "He likes you and you like him. That's what matters baby." He kissed your temple and watched you fall asleep. "I like you too." He whispered before falling asleep.