Ian Astbury #2

*1986 Recording Sonic Temple* DanielleUpchurch here you go. Enjoy?
Dani had enjoyed life before she met him, but when she met him she enjoyed it more. Who's him? Ian Astbury, the lead singer of the Cult, that's who. They've been dating for the past eight months. Ian and Dani enjoyed their time together. He brought her down to the studio and all the guys liked her as well. "Alright, let's break for a minute." Matt, the drummer, smirked. "Okay, are you guys sure you want me down here?" Dani didn't want to be in the way. "Of course young one." Jamie, the bassist, swung an arm around her shoulders. "Jamie, get your mitts off my baby." Ian wasn't being mean but he was being damn serious. "Sorry." Jamie tapped Matt on the back of the head and they exited the studio. "That was a good solo you played, Billy." Dani smiled. Billy was like an older brother to her. He watched out for her and she brought him food sometimes. "Billy, your assistance is required out here!" Jamie called. Billy reluctantly left Ian and Dani alone. "You sounded really good babe." Dani gushed. "Thanks honey. We won't be much longer. Thank you for being so patient with us." "Its no problem, sweetie I love you." "I love you too." Ian wrapped his hands around Dani's shoulders. "Dani, I really do love you." "I love you too, Ian." Before Dani could speak anymore, Ian kissed her. Not like a quick kiss, but a long, loving kiss. "Get some Astbury!" Matt, Jamie and Billy called after watching for a good minute or two. Ian and Dani yanked apart, whacking heads in the process. "You guys are assholes." Dani giggled. "But you love us." Billy smiled. "Let's finish the song before Ian starts to get lucky." Matt laughed. "Can it Sorum." Ian laughed as he walked back into the booth. Dani loved Ian but she loved his friends too. They made her feel welcome even before they started dating.