Jason Voorhes #1

Camp Crystal Lake. That's the one place Kelly always felt safe. It wasn't because she could hide from her abusive boyfriend and parents, it was because of one person. Kelly hid in her cabin and was waiting. A gentle knock was sounded on the door. "Hello?" Kelly whispered. A loud grunt made her race to the door. She flung the door open and she smiled. "Hi Jas." The white hockey mask greeted her. He grabbed her hand and lead her out of the cabin. "Jas? Where are we going?" He pulled out a black notebook and started writing. Its a surprise. "Okay Jason." They walked for a bit. Then, they saw the blanket and picnic basket. Do you like it? Jason wrote. "I love it." Kelly replied. They sat down and Jason pulled food out of the picnic basket. Cheese sandwiches and fruit. They ate and Kelly talked about what had been going on. It had been six months since they last saw each other. Why don't you just stay here? "With you?" If you would like to? "Of course I would." Would you be happy here with me? "Yes, Jas what's going on?" Jason looked at his lap. "Jason Elias." I just don't want to hold you back. I care about you. "You are holding me back. I care about you too." You do"Of course I do silly. Did you really think I didn't care?" Yes I'm sorry. "Its okay. The next time you want to know just ask." OK. Jason and Kelly went back to her cabin and enjoyed the night.