Chapter 4: Are We Sisters?

~Dani~

We scream.

We look exactly alike!

When people heard our screaming, they look at us and started running at us. Soon, people with cameras were taking pictures of us and a crowd was surrounding us.

All of us had panic, shock and surprise faces as we watch each other.

I need to know why we look alike.

I grab each of their arms, drag them through the crowd of people and push them into the backseat of my car. I hop into the driver seat, shoving my bags under the passenger seat and turn on the car.

I didn't need them to know I got a kid.

I honk at the people to move, and once they did I speed out of there. I glance in the review mirror at them to see the one with glasses was breathing quickly. The other girl next to her notice what was going on and grab her by the shoulders.

"Come on, breathe with me. In and out, in and out, in and out. Just keep doing that," She tells the one with glasses. The girl with the glasses nods and breathes in with the other girl.

"Your good, your okay." She says to her and I keep glancing at them and the road.

Why do we look so alike?

She nods and looks at the other one. She seems to calm down a bit and looks between us.

The girl that was helping her smiles at her and look between me and her.

Is she Demi Lovato? The girl who that girl in the store was talking about?

You know, my whole life I felt like I was missing halves, like there are more halves to me but I couldn't find it, I don't know what it is.

I shook my head and when I glance ahead, I saw a truck coming at us.

"Fuck! Hold on!" I yell at them and they scream once they saw the truck heading towards us and grip onto each other.

I grin to myself and turn on the last minute, avoiding hitting the truck as the girls in the back scream their heads off.

Once I took another turn, police cars were on my tail. They both started to freak out in the back.

"Pull over!"

"Do you want us to go to jail?!"

"I can't go to jail!"

"They're gaining on us!"

"We're going to get arrested!"

They scream at me and I wink at them. "Maybe, maybe not." I grin at them and speed up, trying to lose them.

These are one of the times I'm glad I street race years ago.

Two police cars came on either side of me, signaling me to pull over but I just smirk at them. I press on the pedal and speed forward. I played around with the police while the girls in the back just scream and freak out, a police helicopter soon was following us.

Now, I really had to lose them.

"Let's do this shit!" I yell at the police and pound my fist against my door, feeling the adrenaline and excitement punch through me, not feeling tired at all.

Seeing a short cut ahead, I drove to it while police try to convince me to pull over but not a chance. Once in the short cut, I found a little path to the beach. I drove to it, parking close to the wall, trying to bled my car in.

"Don't move," I whisper to the girls while the helicopter flew above us. It flew around us a bit before flying over to somewhere else, not finding us. After I notice there wasn't any police cars around, I knew we were good.

I drove to the beach, parking there; turning off the car and getting out of the car. They soon follow and got out of the car too, I lean against the hood of my car as I watch the both of them stand in front of me. I cross my arms as the one with no glasses puts her hands on her hips while the other just awkwardly grip onto her bag and shuffle her feet around as she glances at us.

"Why do you look like me?" We all say in unison. We narrow our eyes at each other and said once again in unison.

"You look like me!"

"You stole my face!"

"No, I had it first!"

We sigh in unison, knowing if we talk again, we would be saying the same thing.

"Look," The one without glasses says. "There has got to be some kind of explanation for this." And run her hand through her hair, letting out a sigh and start to pace back and forth.

The one with glasses push her glasses up and lean against my car's hood, taking out a laptop from her bag. She logs into google and both me and the other girl went to one of her sides.

"There are many possibilities of why we all look the same. It could be genetics, DNA, medical conditions or something along those lines. It could have been something with birth, many babies across the world was at least stolen after birth or put to adoption when they are a few days old. Many hospitals have dealt with stolen babies or something like that. So, if not that then I don't know what else. We could be related," She says and looks between us.

"Nerdy enough?" I say and raise my eyebrow at her.

"No, she's smart." The girl beside her snaps at me and gives me a look. I glare at her and look back at the one with glasses.

"Look, I got more problems then whatever this is," I gesture to all of us. "I got to get home, need to take care of some stuff so I'm gonna go and-" The girl that snap at me, cuts me off.

I have Bai to get back to.

"Not yet, how about we swap numbers and meet up later? We have to know why we look the same, maybe my mom could know!" She says and looks at us, trying to convince us to meet up with her.

"I got important things do to," I say and took a step back.

"Yeah, me too. I got... stuff to do." The one with glasses says and smiles awkwardly at us.

"Oh yeah? Like what?" The girl says and puts her hands on her hips, looking at us with raised eyebrows.

"None of your business," I snap at her.

"Um, it's uh, important to me, so uh yeah..." The one with glasses says awkwardly and puts her laptop back in her bag.

"Guys, this is important too. How about you guys come over at my house tomorrow and we'll talk with my mom since she's visiting me." She says and finally convince us. Me and glasses both sigh and nod our heads.

"Okay, here's my number." I say and wrote down my number and give it to each of them.

"Okay, I'll come by." Glasses says and smiles at us as she hand us her number. None glasses one smiles happily at us and gives us her number.

"Okay, but before we go, I want to know your names," She says and we all turn to each other, sand separating us.

"I'm Demi Lovato."

"I'm Dylan Lovato."

"I'm Dani Lovato."

"Are we... sisters?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Enough with the screaming, lets get this story started! :D

So uh this is my new story with another one and plus I don't need any haters hating on this alright?

Okay, good now this gonna be awesome so I leave you guys with this and yeah xD

Adios :P