Chapter 21: Midnight Bonding

~Demi~

I awoke to thunder and lighting being boomed across the room.

I gasp and sat up as the light reflects around the room.

I look down and saw Dylan still sleeping but Dani was not here.

I didn't give it much mind but shooked Dylan, wanting her to wake up.

"Dylan, Dylan wake up. Wake up, please." I pleaded to her and squeal when another thunder erupted the quiet night.

"Huh? What? What's going on?" She asks groggily and opens her eyes, her hand looks around for her glasses while I clung onto her, beneath the sheets.

"What? Demi what are you doing?" She shifts but I only clung onto her tighter when I saw another lighting bolt struck the sky.

"I'm scared." I whisper and heard her giggle.

"Aw come on Demi, your scared of a little lighting and thunder?" She says and I nod shyly, my eyes squeezing shut.

She giggles even more but wraps her arms around me. I heard my door open then a thunder booms.

"Uh hi?"

I squeal and bury my head into Dylan's neck, my arms wrapping tightly around her.

"Dylan it's a monster! Hide me!" I shriek and clung onto her.

"I am not a monster! I'm your sister damn it!" It was Dani.

I poked my head out of the sheets and look at her where she stands in the doorway, holding two people.

"Dani?" I ask quietly and narrow my eyes, trying to see who she's holding in the dark.

"Yeah it's me you dumb ass, I got Bai and Maddie too." She says and I heard her walk over.

"Hey guys," I heard Maddie say.

"I'm scared mommy!" Bai yells out and I watch her little body jump onto the bed, crawling under the sheets too.

"See I'm not the only one!" I say and felt Bai clung onto me.

"Really guys?" I then heard Dallas walking into the room and snickers were heard as everyone got on the bed.

"Can we fit here?" Maddie says as everyone cuddles with each other and I'm squashed between my sisters and niece.

"Yeah looks like it," Dylan says and I just smirk.

It got quiet but the thunder and lighting still continue, I guess there was a storm tonight.

"Is anyone sleepy?" I heard Maddie say.

"Nope."

We erupted into giggles but some loud thunder cuts us off and the door opens again.

"I found them hun! They are all here, cuddled up to each other." I heard mom say and everyone giggles.

"Hi mom!" I yelled out but I shriek when more thunder boomed.

I heard her chuckle then say, "Come on girls, lets go into the living room. The power is out."

"What?! No wifi?!" Maddie yells out and jumps out of bed, running out of the room to hers.

"Lets camp out!" I yell and everyone got up, leaving the room to the living room.

I felt Dylan grab my hand and I look at her, she left her wig and decided to walk around with nothing on her head, just her glasses.

I smile at her as we walk inside the living room. My fireplace already lighting up the room.