Chapter 16: Secrets Revealed

~Third Person~

"YOUR WHAT?!"

"I found God

On the corner of First and Amistad

Where the west

Was all but won,"

The triplets exploded to each other, shocked that one was abused her whole life and is forced, more like dating a prince while the other has cancer and is the next heir to the family business and lastly but not least is that one is a mother and have killed someone.

"YOUR A MOTHER AND YOU KILLED SOMEONE?!"

"YOU HAVE CANCER?!"

"YOU WERE ABUSED PRACTICALLY YOUR WHOLE LIFE?!"

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU LET HIM?!" Dylan and Dani screams at Demi, angry that their sister was hurt and beaten her whole life and they couldn't stop it.

"HE WAS MY FATHER! I WILL NEVER DO THAT TO HIM!" Demi screams back at them, fists clench.

"WHY NOT CALL THE POLICE OR SOMEONE TO HELP YOU?!" Dani yells, angry that their own father could do something like that.

"Smoking his last cigarette

I said, "Where have you been?"

He said, "Ask anything."

Where were you,"

"BECAUSE I WOULD NEVER STAB HIM IN THE BACK EVEN IF I WANTED TO!" She yells back.

"AND YOU! WHO THE HELL DID YOU FUCKED WITH?!"

"I FUCKED WITH MY BOYFRIEND! ACTUALLY, NO! HE DID THINGS TO ME! YEAH, THAT WAS WHAT HE DID!" Dani screams back, pain was all she could feel in her heart.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU LET HIM?!" Dylan yells, wanting to know that Dani, from all the triplets, could let someone do 'stuff' to her when she could beat up anyone.

"BECAUSE!" Dani yells, deciding not to tell them just yet.

"BECAUSE WHAT?! DOES HE HELP YOU?! DOES HE KNOW THAT YOUR A MOTHER?! DOES HE EVEN HELP YOU TAKE CARE OF THAT KID?!" Demi screams, wanting to know if she had any help with the child.

"When everything was falling apart?

All my days

Were spent by the telephone

That never rang,"

Dani, obviously wanting to change the subject, turns to Dylan to yell.

"WHY DID YOU KEEP THE CANCER A SECRET?! AND WHY THE FUCKING CRAP ARE YOU THE NEXT IN LINE FOR THE FUCKING FAMILY BUSINESS?!"

"WHY THE FUCKING CRAP DO YOU WANT TO KNOW?!" Dylan yells at them, clenching her hands into fists.

"YEAH! WHY THE HELL DO YOU GUYS WANT TO KNOW?! EVERYONE KNOWS MY STORY! WHY THE FUCK YOU GUYS DON'T?!" Demi screams, her face in pure anger.

"WELL HOW THE HELL SHOULD I KNOW?! I'VE BEEN TAKING CARE OF MY DAUGHTER FOR THE PAST FIVE YEARS!"

"AND I! HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DO EVERYTHING MY PARENTS SAY PERFECTLY! I'VE BEEN DOING EVERYTHING THEY SAY FOR MY WHOLE LIFE! I'VE BEEN KEEPING MY CANCER A SECRET BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT ANYONE TO PITY ME!"

"And all I needed was a call

That never came

To the corner of First and Amistad