Chapter 15: YOUR WHAT?!

~Dani~

"What the hell are you guys doing here?!"

I look in shock at the identical women in front of me.

Yeah, you guess it.

Demi and Dylan.

They both smile sheepishly at me as I lean against the counter, wiping my hands with a cloth since I finish giving a guy some drinks.

It's pretty full tonight, one of those nights I guess.

"Well, we just wanted to know where you work at." Dylan says and sits next to Demi on the stool, leaning against the counter too.

"At this shit? But what about you Demi? You have a career, can you be seen at these places?" I ask her, attending another customer while I kept my attention on them.

"Pa-lease girl. I can go to these places, forget whatever the paparazzi says about me." She says and I chuckle at her, shaking my head in amusement.

"Oh. You guys want a drink? It's on me." I say and gesture to all the bottles behind me, raising an eyebrow at them.

They both wave me off, Dylan's face turning red as Demi shakes her head stubbornly.

"Sorry, gotta past there. I've been sober for two years now and counting. I like to keep it that way." Demi says and smiles proudly at herself.

A little confuse but I decided to let it slip as I smile at her. I hold up a glass cup at Dylan, waiting for her response.

"What about you? Want a tequila?" I ask her but her face turns more red, her hair covering her face.

"I've never drunk alcohol before," She says timidly, dunking her head even more.

I gape at her in shock and slam the cup down as Demi just stares at her in shock.

"Your whole life! And never drunk anything?" I say, not believing this as I put a hand on my hip.

"No, I've never real-" She was cut off by some drunken dude.

"Hey! Can I get another drink here? My girl here needs a drink!" He slurs and I saw as he puts a arm around Dylan's shoulder. Her eyes widen in shock, surprise and fear.

She was clearly scared.

I slam the glass cup on his hand, he cried out in pain as it squeezes his hand and I lean in closer, my protective side coming out.

"She's not drinking. Get your filthy hands off of her. Now step away from her or your dealing with me. No one touches my sisters but me." I growled out to him, clearly furious as he was touching Dylan and he was making her uncomfortable.

He gives me an unimpressed look. "Look, just give me the damn drink and I'll show her a fun time. I don't care if your her sister." And sloppily kisses Dylan on her cheek.

Her face goes into horror and disgust.

"That's it! You wanna fight man?! I'll show you a fight! Right here, right now!" I yelled at him, clearly pissed off and lunge at him over the counter.

I tackle him to the ground, throwing a hard punch at his face, glad my fighting skills comes in handy.

"DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH MY SISTER OR I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU!" I yelled at him, jamming his jaw with my knee.

Before I could land another hand on him, I was grab by the neck and was thrown into a table.

"What the fuck are you doing Dani?!" My boss yells at me, he was the one who threw me, clearly pissed off with me now.