Chapter 10: They Return

~Dylan~

Positive.

We're all sisters.

Triplets in fact.

Oh. My. God.

My eyes filled up with tears when I notice that this whole time, the only things or people should I say that were missing were my sisters.

I look at the both of them and saw that Demi was crying in tears of joy but when I look at Dani, I know she was refusing it but she had some tears in her eyes but refuse to let them go. The doctor who told us the results nod at us and left the room, closing the door behind him.

Dani gets up and puts her hands against her forehead. She sighs and open up her arms, shutting her eyes tightly.

"Bring it in guys," She says quietly and me and Demi both launch into her arms.

We hugged each other tightly, sobbing because we have just found each other.

"All this time, I never thought I could find my other halves." Demi says through a sob and I nod, agreeing with her also.

I heard Dani chuckle and pull away from us, keeping us within arms length.

"Me too, but let me look at you guys, I've never met you." She says and we look at each other, taking in on each others appearances.

We all look the same except for the fact that I have glasses and a wig with them having no glasses but real hair. Dani have heavily tattoo arms while Demi have some tattoos but not as much as Dani, I don't have tattoos. We look at each other styles and saw that we have the same sense in style.

I giggle to myself at how ironic that is and look up at them, extending my hand to them.

"Hi, I'm Dylan Lovato, it's nice to meet you girls." I say cheekily to them, a grin on my face.

They soon caught up on what I'm going on with and Dani shook my hand, a smirk on her face.

"I'm Dani Lovato, nice to meet hot chicks like you guys," She says and winks at us playfully. Me and Demi laugh at her and then it Demi's turn to shake my hand.

"I'm Demi Lovato, singer, actress and performer, nice to meet some sexy ladies." She says and flips her hair dramatically and pops a hip, we laugh with her.

"Woah, boast much?" Dani says teasingly and pushes her playfully. I laugh at them and shook my head.

"Can I look at you both now?!" Dianna says from her place on the hospital bed. I smile shyly at her and walk to her, sit next to her on the bed.

She study us carefully, with Dani on her other side and Demi on the end of the bed.

"You all look gorgeous," She says in awe and wraps us in a hug. I shut my eyes tightly, savoring the moment that I finally found my real family. Once we pulled away, I took my glasses off and wipe away my face from tears.

"So, who's the oldest?" Dani asks Dianna, setting down and making herself comfortable. I put my glasses back on and fix my wig a little without them looking.

"Demi then you and then Dylan, my baby girl." She says and Dani scowls at Demi who fist pumped the air while I smile at them.

I'm the youngest, woohoo!

"I'm the oldest! Haha suckers!" She says and points at us, sticking her tongue out at us playfully.

I giggle at her as Dani threw a pillow at her.

"Yeah, but not mature enough." She says and smirks at her.

"Ooh," I said quietly and snicker at them.