Chapter 33: Kidnapping The Bride

~Demi~

"I demand to know who you are!" I yelled, obviously furious as I thrash around in the small van.

I was fucking kidnap.

When I just took one single step out of the bathroom, arms grab me, muffled me, blindfolded me and threw me across someone's shoulder and ran with me.

I fought against them but it was no use, they were too strong.

"You demand?" A guy laughs. "okay right, you'll demand once you'll be Queen." He says and I stop, he must've been from Avalon.

"Your from Avalon huh?" I say.

My hands and legs were tired with ropes and I couldn't see anything at all, the van jumps a bit.

"Yes, I am." He says and the other guy shushed him.

"Who do you guys work for?" I ask them, leaning forward. If I can get who they work for, I can tell Lorenzo and he can do whatever he does with these kind of people.

"The King," The guy says and the other guy, I heard, hit him in the back of the head.

Oh shit, what does the King want to do to me now?

"Why? What happen? Why did the King make you guys kidnap me?" I ask them but they didn't answer me.

I sigh, leaning against the side of the van as they drove.

I think whatever the King wants to do to me, I won't like.

The van soon stops and they got out. They grab me and threw me into a seat, putting on my seatbelt for me. The plane soon ascends and we were in the air within a few minutes.

This will be a long flight.

~A Long Flight Later~

"Okay, ow! Not to rough guys! Just ah hey watch it!" I say as they roughly grab me and drag me to somewhere.

They stop dragging me and set me down on my feet, they yank off my blindfold and I came face to face with the King.

I waved, well I tried with ropes around my wrists. "Sup your majesty? How's it going?" I say and smiled sheepishly.

He smiles and leans on the desk behind him. And that was the moment when the Queen walk past and saw us there, they forgot to close the door.

I heard her gasp behind me. "Benjamin!" She screams and walk over to us. In unison, all three men beside me say,

"Oh crap."

They knew they were in deep trouble with the Queen.

I don't know if I should be feeling relief or amused as the Queen sends the two men off, only letting her husband and me here.

"Hey Eleanor," I greeted her happily and she smiles at me. "Hello Demi," She says before turning to Ben.

"What the fuck is this?! Why is our future daughter in law is tied with ropes around her ankles and wrists?! Was she kidnap?! Wait, let me guess! She was wasn't she?! I expected better from you Benjamin! This wouldn't in any way be what a King would do! Why did you ordered for her to be kidnap and sent here?! Please tell me because right now I don't know what the hell is going on!" The Queen yells at him and I slowly took small steps away from them.

That's when Cassidy walk in. "Hey moth-" She stops when she sees her parents yelling at each other then notice me standing there awkwardly.

She shuffles over to me and pulls me away from the furious Queen and King.