Chapter 37: Funeral

~Demi~

"Oh god," I whisper to myself as I look around the room. This room was destroyed. I look for my fiancé, seeing him at the corner of his room, sitting against the wall.

I frown, walking over to him and sitting down next to him.

"Lorenzo?" I got his attention and he looks at me, his eyes bloodshot. He didn't had a shirt on, his hair was messy and his shorts was teared up.

"Yeah?" He whisper, looking at me with a broken face.

"What are you doing?" I ask him, I look over him with concern.

He shrug his shoulders and looks down to our feet. I grab his face and made him look at me.

"Just get ready, we'll be leaving soon." I tell him and kissed him before standing up and walking out of the room.

"Brian, I need you to replace all the things that Lorenzo destroyed in his room," I told him and he nods.

"Is he alright?" He asks and I nodded, waving him off.

"Yeah, he'll be fine. I'm gonna go work on some paperwork." I tell him and he bows his head respectfully before leaving.

I walk into the office and sat down on my desk. I started to work with the paperwork while everyone got ready. A few hours later, Brian came back.

"Your majesty?"

I look up from the papers and look at Brian, one of the butlers around here.

"Yes Brian? Also don't call me majesty, I'm not Queen yet." I tell him, giving him a smile as I stood up from my chair.

He smiles. "But soon you will and I came to tell you that we are ready to go." He says and I nodded, walking to him.

"Good, I'll go check on them. Who is coming to the burying?" I ask him as he walk with me to the front of the palace.

"Anyone who's someone, a lot of people have came." He tells me and I nod.

"Are the Matthews ready?" I ask him and he nods.

"Yes, they are in they're limos and so is your family." He says and I nod, thanking him as I stop before the front door.

"Thank you Brian, I must be off now. I have a funeral to attend." I say and wave at him. I open the door and was about to step out when he tells me.

"It's only been a few days of you ordering around and you already seem like your a pro at ruling." He says and I smile.

"I've been watching Brian, I can pick this up. See you later." I say and close the door. I walk down the steps, waving at the crowd before going inside the first limo. I sat down next to Lorenzo and grab his hand in mine.

"Hey hun," I say softly and he looks at me. His hazel eyes were bloodshot and he look pale. He wore a black and white suit but didn't look comfortable in it.

"Hi," He whispers and looks down to his dress shoes. I scooted closer to him and lay my head on his shoulder. He wraps an arm around me and pulls me into him, I kissed his cheek.

I had a black dress on and my hair was tied up. I had light make up on too.

"It's going to be okay baby," I whisper into his ear as the limo drives.

"I hope so," He whispers and looks at me. I gave him a soft smile.

"I saw you, you know like ordering around and everything. You were acting like a Queen and seem to be used to it." He says and I smiled at him.

"You have? Was I doing it right?" I ask and he grins for the first time in a few days.

"You were doing great," He says and I grin. I lean in and kissed him.

"Good, cause I only knew half of the things I was doing." I say and he laughs as we pulled away. We soon arrive at the graveyard and crowds were there, waiting for our arrival.

"Ready?" I ask him and he grips my hand.

"No." He says and I kiss him one more time before stepping out of the limo. He follows me out of the limo and we walk with our families to the burying.

Hours later, we already buried Eleanor and say speeches then everyone left.

Well except me and Lorenzo.

We sat down next to her gravestone, picking at the grass.

"I wanted her to be there at our wedding at least, she would've love to see you coming down the aisle and me standing at the alter. She always wanted to see her children getting married, but now she can't." Lorenzo says, his head bent and picking at the grass next to me.

"Now that's a lie," I say and look at him, smiling as he looks at me with confusion.

"What do you mean? What did I say was a lie?" He says and I smile, bumping his shoulder with mine.

"She's gonna be there, maybe not physically but she's gonna be there like in spirit form, you know?" I say to him, smiling.

He gives me a soft smile. "Yeah, I guess so." He says and looks back to her gravestone.

I grab his hand and he looks at me. I smile softly at him.

"Lorenzo?"

"Yes?"

"We're getting married tomorrow."

"I know, are you ready?"

"Kinda, it's a new start."

"Yeah, I guess it is. Demi?"

"Yeah babe?"

"Demetria Devonne Lovato, I, Lorenzo Matthews, prince of Avalon and soon to be King, am in love with you."

I didn't say anything but only smiled at him, I squeeze his hand reassuring him.

No words were said and we didn't had to talk just to understand each other.

We didn't had to talk.

~~~~~~~~

whY DIDN'T YOU TELL HIM YOU LOVED HIM TOO?! DONT SQUEEZE HIS FUCKING HAND JUST LOOK AT HIM, GRAB HIS JAW AND KISS HIM BREATHLESSLY AND SAY I LOVE YOU IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK FOR?!?!??!

Okay I'm done lol just had to say that xD

This has like three chapters left and then it's done :D yay!

Also, please don't try to convince me like you did with DAAB, but I am NOT doing a sequel and I'm gonna stand by it till the end.

Sorry guys but I think this was just one book but yet I have fun writing it, this was incredible and you lots know it :)

Apparently I'm funny xD lol but yeah haha

So uh next update is: Monday :)

That's it I think so I'm gonna go xD