Chapter 29: Verona, Rings And Fainting

~Dylan~

We ran down the streets of Italy, adrenaline making us run faster. Shouts in Italian tell us to stop running but we didn't listen, only ran down a small ally.

I knew we shouldn't have listen to Dani.

She always drag us into trouble.

I was woken up to Dani shaking me awake. I groan and cuddle more with Demi, shoving my face in her hair.

"Come on, we have to go. I don't want Bai being in here anymore." She says and slaps our asses to get up.

I glare at her and sat up while Demi just moans into her pillow. "Why?" She asks and Dani shushes us so we can hear.

Moans, squeals and small shouts of passion were heard in the next room.

Demi lifts her head and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

Murmurs in Italian were being spoke and I instantly knew what they were doing.

"Oh my god!" Me and Demi squeal in unison and we jump out of bed.

"Yeah, they're having sex in there. Lets go, I don't want Bai finding out what those noises are about." Dani says and we got dressed before leaving the hotel room.

"What time is it?" I ask Dani as we walk down the quiet street.

"Four in the morning," Dani grumbles while she gives Bai a piggy back ride.

"Say, how far away is Rome from here?" Demi asks and I look inside my bag for my map.

I scan it and say, "Not far, we can just hitch a ride there." I say and they nod.

"Lets grab a quick breakfast before going," Dani offers and we nod.

So that is what we did, we ate some breakfast before taking a ride to Rome.

The taxi left us at the colosseum of Rome, like right in front of it.

It took my breath away. "Woah," We all whisper in unison as we stare at the momument.

"Let's go inside." Dani says happily and skips over to the gate, I look at Demi with wide eyes. She shrugs and follows her.

I'm gonna maybe regret this.

I sigh, following them as Dani shakes the gate. "It's lock," She says and frowns at it, Bai gets down from her back and stands next to me, watching Demi and Dani struggle to open the gate with amusement.

"Promise me you won't become a troublemaker like your mother." I whisper to Bai and she smiles at me, shrugging.

"No promises auntie." She says and I roll my eyes, smiling at her.

"Guys give up, it's lock we can't go in." I say and put my hand on my hip.

Dani takes out a pocketknife and screws with the gate. "Come on Dylan, live a little. We're going in even if it's lock, we'll find a way in." Dylan says and I raise a eyebrow.

"I always wanted to sing here." Demi says excitedly.

"But I'm a good girl! I don't go- oh god." I say and felt my jaw drop when I heard a click.

Dani opens the gate with a wide smile.

"Good girls are bad girls who haven't been caught yet." Dani says and winks at me before going in, Demi follows.

"Troublemaker," I mumble, following them inside.

Dani closes the gate behind me and we walk to the ruins.