Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I tucked my shirt into the skirt and smirked. I walked down the hall as the floorboard cracked under me. Damn old house. I went into the bathroom and redid my make up. I already have a clear face so I skipped over the foundation. I put mascara and some eyeliner. I winged the eyeliner and it made my eyes look big and beautiful. I then add some blood red lipstick. 

Boy, do I look sexy. This might be easier then I thought. I walked up to the front room and looked at the others. All the guys were grinning like idiots and whistling and the girls were nodding in approval.

" Shall we get this started " I smiled mischievously and they all knew I had something up my sleeve. I slipped on a pair of 5-inch heels. I did a quick spin and grabbed my leather jacket and walked out the door. Everyone had a ride so I got on my motorcycle.

Me and Chris nodes at each other and drive off. After about an hour or two we arrived at a warehouse near the water in a bad part of town.

I parked my bike a warehouse over a long with the others were hidden from sight. We all nodded at each other and began walking over. I was in front, a few steps behind me Carlos and Kate walked and a few steps behind them was Jessica. We are very organized and we know how to do shit like this.

Once we got to the warehouse door I knocked three times than six times then one time. It was my private code for them. A pair of eyes appeared in a slot on the door and it slowly opened.

The others weapons were taken from them and just as one of the boys was about to check me a low sexy voice echoed through the warehouse. "Leave her she's harmless"

I put my arms behind my back and walked forward with a smile. But behind my back, my fist was balled up. He knew I was far from harmless yet he does that.

" Hey, there love," I say in a low sexy voice. I can hear him chuckling and the sound of mettle. I hear clicking sounds and my ex comes out of the shadows. " hello darling..how have you been"

" I've been alright Ryder. But there is one thing I really really want" I took a few steps towards him and he smirked and chuckled

" what is it sexy I'm sure I can get it for you " he licked his lips and looked me up and down. I stepped forward and whispered in his ear. " I want my gangs shit back you ass" and jumped back and pulled out my two pistols throwing one to Jessica and throwing a knife to Carlos and Kate.

" let's do this guys!"

------------
I'm going to stop it right here...

I wonder what's gonna happen next My lovely unicorns.

I have no idea why but I was listening to this song while writing this

~The lovely writer of this story~ Alex