Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Thump thump thump, the sound of my heart along with my feet beating against the ground echoes throughout the dark street. Laughing breaks the silence. A cruel, dark, laughing

It wasn't just anyone's laughing. It was him it was Lucia. Damn it I continues running down a never ending street. My legs began to sting but I continues on. I can't stop. I can't.

I'd he catches me there is no telling what he will do. I scream. A loud high pitched scream. One that would hit at murder. The silence again. The on my sound once again is the sound of my feet hitting the ground and my breathing.

The sound of a gun stops me dead in my tracks. Infinity of me stands Lucia holding a gun at me. A wicked grin plastered on his face and below him a body. I turn around there he is I look back again there he is.

I look down at the body it was... Me. Then bang.

~~~~~~~~

I sat up in bed panting. I looked around frantically. What the hell. The feeling of something soft against my lips could still be felt. What the..? I......I can't. Standing up I look Down at my bed. Soaked in sweat. I stalked to my mirror and looked at my reflection.

My cheeks were red probably from crying, my arms and face were shinny for sweat. I turned on my heals and grabbed my phone. 1 AM oh no I'm not gonna be able to go back to sleep and it's only one. Sighing I walked to my bathroom and take a shower.

Changing into high waisted jeans and a cop top with a hoodie I walked down stairs to the kitchen. Living alone sometimes sucks. Caleb lives with our parent but I can't live there. I know they will look at me like some sort of defect.

I start making chocolate chip pancakes. Because I'm me I put on some music and the song game over by falling in reverse comes on. Is it bad this song is sing means a lot to me like it is so true to me.

Oh well. Anyway I start singing while the song continues to blare through the Bluetooth speaker. Sorry everyone around but if I can't sleep you sent either.

My life is like a video game
Trying hard to beat the stage
All while I am still collecting coins

Trying hard to save the girl
Obstacles, I'm jumping hurdles
I'm growing up to be a big boy

I battle with the evil ways
I travel far, and try and save
Sorry but your princess isn't here

I take a rest, I push the pause
Level up, and move along
In hopes that the next stage I will clear
(I fucking passed asshole!)

Finishing making around thirty or so pancakes I grab six and put them on a plate and grab syrup.

Eating them a I put the rest in the fridge for later. I then lay on the couch and start reading some comics and watching tv.

~~~~~~

Arriving at school I walk past everyone and go straight to my class. I put my head phones in and lay my head in my arms for every class.

I ignored everyone and I could tell they were all confused. I mean I never do this. But they don't know about him and they hopefully never will. The only people who knows anything about him are Caleb and Chris. But they beat know anything.

After all my classes I walked down the front steps and there leaning against his car is lucia. Great. I stop and just look at him. Others were looking at him and the girls were all trying to get him attention.

Then someone I could have been happier to see came over. Leo walked over and kissed me while wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me closer. I smirked and wrapped my arms around his neck.

Preparing over him shoulder I could see Lucia and let me just tell you he looked furious. I whispered in his ear. " see that guy overs there ya that's Lucia you probably know who he is" all he did was nod.

Let me just tell you Lucia is the most cruel and well know gang leader in the world.

And he just so happens to have his sights set on me.

-------

What did y'all think

Tell me please I'd appreciate it

Bye

~ The lovely writer of this story~ Alex

Don't forget to:
Vote
Share
Comment
And all that good stuff