Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Oh no he does not look happy. Ops I've might have done it now. " what the hell do you think your doing Luna!!" Shrugging I looked up at him and stared into his eyes. A smirk made its way across his face.

" you know what I don't care" and with that Leo turned around and walked away, well more like stomped away. I think that's one win for me.

I turned back around and decided to just have fun. I ended up getting some drinks and playing some video games. And kicked a lot of butt. Hehehe.

After a few hours Leo comes back in looking calm as if nothing happened and puts his arm around my shoulder. " does that mean you forgive me Leo" I ask as cute and as innocently as I can.

He sighs and runs his other hand throughout his hair " I have no choice how could I be mad at the face" I smile and peck his lips. He smiled down at me and we walked up a flight of stairs to see three  room in the hallway.

Leo opened the door and pulled me in the room behind him. " you should sleep it's been a long day and it's probably safer for you to stay here"

" your probably right" I looked around and down at my clothes. " you got some clothes I can change into a maybe a bathroom?" Oh I really need a shower right now. Please say yes.

" ya sure thing bathrooms through that door" he paused and handled me clothes " do you need me to help you wash your back and hair" he smirked and looked me up and down.

" ha ha ha very funny but no" I walked over to the bathroom and closed the door behind me and locked it behind me. I then started to strip out of my clothes and turned the water on and waited for it to warm up. While waiting I hear the doorknob jiggle.

" nice try  perv better luck next time" I hear a mumbles damn it and laughed as I went to the shower and got in. The feeling of the hot water cascading down my back and on my tense muscles ft amazing.

After rinsing up I changed into the boxers and white t shirt Leo gave me. It came to around mud thigh and I was fine with that. I'm proud of my body what can I say.

I unlocked the door and walked out after putting my clothes in the hamper I began brushing my hair out with my figures. Looking around the room I discovered Leo was missing so I crawled into the bed and turned the tv on that was on the wall opposite of the bed.

I turned on one of the shows I have been obsessed with call the 100 (true story I love that show) and began watching it. After a few episodes I started yelling at the screen.

" no Octavia don't do that, just forgive your brother already!!"

So frustrating. Looking over at the clock next to the bed on the night stand it read 2:20 am. Deciding just should sleep u turned the tv off and went under the warm silky blankets and ft my eyes slowly close while a thought ran through my head...

Where's Leo??

At some point in the night the bed dipped and I felt a pair of warm muscular arms wrap around my waist. I snuggled into the person and heard boast thing before going to sleep finally.

" night beautiful"

----------

Ok end of chapter

Hope you liked it

New book out called liar and a another called the killer. Y'all should go check them out.

Isn't Leo just so cute

Alright well bye

Don't fight to

Vote

Comment

Share

And all that fun stuff

Until next time
~ The lovely writer if this story~ Alex