Chapter 8

This chapter is dedicated to @littleprincess8589
                            Thanks for a the supports

Chapter 8

Luna Cromwell

Jesus that guard is fine tho. Jesus it's really not fair. If I wasn't in prison oh I would be all on that. Anyhow after I finished my coffee I stuffed the remaining of the jerky into my pants. Y'all might think that is disgusting but it has a bag and I need food when I wake up so ya.

I slowly began sneaking out of the cafeteria. As soon as I was out the door I let out a breath sighed. As I walked down the corridor I felt a breath brush against my neck. I instinctively spun around but no one was there.

I slowly continued to walk down the hall. I felt pair of strong muscular and tattooed wrap around my waist. I could feel a hit breath on my ear and in a husky low sexy voice say" where do you think your going kitten" my body tensed and I turned my head and almost called and died to see who it was

Holy shit Mr. guard is ugh kill me now Jesus be with me.
I took a deep breath quietly. " oh just back to my cell " oh and may I remind you I DONT HAVE A SHIRT ON!!!!

Breath Luna breath. Kill me Jesus send me to hell please.

~ Chris POV~

The gang feels so different without Luna here. She always made people laugh but we are still number one. That's the least we can due considering she took the heat for all of us.

We just want her back. We have a lot of new members that could really use her training. The thing that really gets us is that we don't hear her singing anymore.

Practically everyday one of us goes to see her but it just isn't the same.

We only have 2 years left till she is out.... we got this.

------------

It's kinda short but I'm dying eggs right now so ya

What do y'all think yes no maybe so.

See y'all next time probably tomorrow

~ The lovely writer of this story~ Alex