Chapter 27

Chapter 27

It's been a few months since the whole blowing my cover thing and life has been interesting. Lucia has disappeared for now but I'm sure he will be back at some point.

I've been spending a lot of time with Katrina, one of my now close friends from my gang who goes to school with me. Along with a guy named Adam who is gay. Ok listen here everyone and I mean everyone should have a gay friend,  literally makes life so much more fun  and come on gay people are always so nice.

I really haven't talked to Leo. Prom is coming up so that's cool and I've just kinda ignored it all but Adam and Kat have Said that I'm going no matter what so yay. Note my sarcasm please.

I'm currently at lunch with Adam and Katrina. They are talking about hot guys and I'm writing a song in my notebook because I'm bored and well I'm not really into the whole talking about guys I feel like it's a bit to girly for me.

Scribbling down some more lyrics I sighed as the bell rang for us to go to class. Having a free period I walked to an empty music room and began playing a guitar. Smiling I closed my eyes and played.

After hearing the final bell I walked to my locker and grabbed my stuff. Surprised that Adam and Kat didn't come talk to me I walked to the front door and pushed it open.

Walking towards my car I looked up from my phone and gasped dropping my bag in the process. My hand snapped over my mouth at the sight in front of me. Other students were watching and recording what was happening.

Leo stood next to a banner that Said " will you go to prom  with me Luna?" And a person on each side one with a green balloon and one with a red. Leo was holding his hands behind his back hiding something obviously.

Walking to the green one I took it and watched at it floated up to the sky and the red one popped. I smiled and Leo came over to me  and held out a rose. A single rose.

Taking it I smiled and kissed Leo. People around erupted into cheering and Leo smiled against my lips. " can I ask you one more thing"

Curiosity taking root I nodded " sure" Leo took a deep breath as everyone left.

" will you officially become my girlfriend" I nodded and breathed out a yes. Adam began yelling and clapping with Kat.

" yes Luna get some of that sexy piece of meat" that's the Adam I know and love. Both me and Leo began laughing at his little outbreak and he slung his arm around my shoulder. Turning my head I peaked his cheek and smiled.

Looks like my life is finally coming together.

------

I'm thinking should th is be the end of the book.

I wasn't really sure how I should bring everything together but I think I did it good.

Maybe ill make a sequel and some bonus chapters.

What do you guys think

Also I'm now going to call all of you readers my unicorns. I don't care if you like it or not it's happening.

Thank you so much for reading my book it means so much to me

As always

Don't forget to

Vote.

Share

Comment

And that good stuff

~The lovely writer if this story~ Alex

Love you all