Chapter 12

Chapter 12

I turned and looked into that direction to see Ryder. The fuck is he doing here. Oh hell no if he ruins my night I will cut his balls off.

I took the glass with me and made my way over to him. I sat down without looking at him and quickly took the shot. I then ordered another drink. What can I say I'm gonna have a good time.

I felt an arm go over my shoulder and I turned my head to look at him. " you still look hot babe " I laughed what did he think I was going to come back looking like someone who lived in a dumpster. " hell ya what did you expect "

I rolled my eyes at him and felt the arm remove and relocate down south to my upper thigh. This bitch I swear to god.

Just as I went to kick his ass my favorite song came on. Oh fuck nah he can wait this is my fucking jam. I looked at the girls and they nodded. I might have been in prison for 5 years but that doesn't mean I forgot the dance.

Yes bitch we have to dance choreographed don't judge us. It helps that I fucking choreographed it and that people moved out of the way.

The entire time I could hear whistling I wonder why.........not. why wouldn't they we are on point and sexy as fuck. Not to mention our outfits. Hehehe pour Ryder was staring the entire time.

The girls and me hugged and separated. We can't be stopped. I walked back over to the bar to get another drink. I felt a hand on my butt ans I spin around.

Boy who the fuck does this boy think he is.

------------

That's it

See y'all next time
~ The lovely writer of this story~ alex
Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
And all that good stuff