Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Poke....Poke....Poke....Poke

"Whatdoyouwantcrazy?" Grumbled Leo as he shoved his face further into the pillow aka my shoulder/ chest.

" huh what was that. Please repeat I couldn't hear you over the little voice in my head calling bull shit "  I snapped back with a laugh at the end and pushed his arm off me and stood up.

" Hey get your sexy little ass back over her girly " I glanced over my shoulder at him and rolled my eyes and stretched. Standing on my tippy toes I stretched my back with a yawn and felt a sting across my butt. I yelled and jumped forward rubbing my butt.

" you ass " turning around to see Leo laughing hysterically. Glaring at him I walked over to the bathroom and rolled at myself in the mirror and rubbed my eyes.

I then splashed my face to wake up and washed it then attempted to tame my hair. " Hey Leo?" I yelled innocently.

I then felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and a beautiful face aka Leo appeared on my shoulder. " yes love"

" by any chance do you have a brush" I asked again batting my eyes at him with a smile..

" I do indeed but the question is what will you do to get said brush" he asked with a cheeky grin on his face. Son of a motherless pig.

"Ill kick your ass that's what" I continued batting my eyelashes and attempting to look innocent. " now give it over"

" yes my lady" he walked out of the room and a while  he came back with a bag of stuff. I  looked at it questionably.

" what's all that?" I raised an eyebrow at him and he handled me the bag. I took it and opened it.

" just some stuff I brought her knowing at some point you would be here" aww my saviour. I pulled out a brush, makeup, and some clothes and.....

This dick ...

He got me a thong and a bra... aka supper sexy and revealing. " wow thanks " I said in a flat tone and turned him around and kicked  his butt forcing him to get out so I can change.

" aww come on let me in " I started laughing and answer with a ' no way in hell ' and changed into the bra and thong and put the short shorts on and pulled out a white crop top with no sleeves.

Tugging it over my head I brushed my hair out and put it into a high ponytail. I then applied massacres Smokey eyeshadow, and red lipstick just cause it was there. My ponytail fell to mis back even tho it was a high ponytail
My hairs so long.

I brushed my teeth and put everything back into the bag and opened the door. And with that I received a bunch of whistles.

I looked up from my phone and saw around ten guys in the room all staring at me eye raping me. I cleared my throat and all eyes snapped up to my face.

"Well if your all done eye raping me I have things to do" I paused and looked around scanning  the boys. " anyone seen Leo "

Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

Leo walked into the room and started eye raping me too!!  I snapped my figures " eye up here big boy" he looked up at me and smiles.

" I gotta go I've got some stuff to do" I skilled at him and began walking to the door but not before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

" is it illegal " he asked while crossing his arms in front of his chest causing his muscles to bulge out of his shirt. Damn his muscles and tight shirt. Oh I really just wanna lick them and..... no concentration Luna

" probably" I said with a smirk and pulled the door open and turned back to everyone.

" do I even wanna know where your going. " he asked rolling his eyes but with a smile on his face.

" probably not " I winked at the boys and blew a kiss into the room and closed the door behind me and off I was

-----

Good or nah

Anyhow ya there's the new chapter.

Oh I need to come up with something to call all you lovely readers. Anyone have any ideas comment

See y'all next time

Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

Share

And all that good stuff

As always

~The lovely writer of this story~ Alex