3

"Thanks again

"Thanks again. See you guys-"

"Tomorrow morning. We've gotta be in Newcastle tomorrow night. 4 and a half hours." Ben informs. I thought Newcastle was in a few days...

"Pete if you want you can spend the night here. That way we shave off some time." I invite. Pete alone was 30 minutes out of the way.

"Uh sure," Pete says. Ben and Tyler look at one another then back at Pete.

"You both are welcome here too," I say.

"I've gotta get home," Tyler says.

"I've gotta drive him home, then get home myself, see Liz." Ben says. I nod.

"Alright. See you guys tomorrow." I say. Ben and Tyler leave the house.

"So, we can get your gear. Head back here." I suggest.

"Yeah. I'll drive." Pete says.

"Dad, we'll be back. We're gonna go to Pete's and grab his stuff. Do you need anything?" I ask him. Popping my head into the kitchen.

"Not at all. Your mother should be home in 30 minutes." He informs.

"Okay," I say before grabbing the keys and leaving.

.

"I'll wait in the car," I say to him.

"No. Come on up. I've gotta pack up another bag." He says as he reaches over to the keys. Taking them out of the ignition. Leaving me no choice to join.

We go up to his flat.

"Feel free to grab a beer."

"I'm fine." I reply as we walk into his bedroom.

"So, this is my bag for tomorrow." He says as he throws it on the bed,

"Then I'll just pack 2 pairs of shorts and some random shirts." He says more to himself than me.

"Wear one of my shirts," I say.

"God no. Those guys already think we're like fucking or something. Wearing that'd pretty much be saying I either fucked you or are trying to." He says.

"Yeah, well what they think isn't important," I say before walking into the bathroom. Leaving my phone and keys on the bed. I grab on of his toothbrushes and place it in a bag.

"Tyler just texted you," Pete says as he hands me my phone.

"Besides we all know Tyler's trying to get there first," Pete says continuing the earlier topic.

"What'd he want?" I ask. Pete shrugs.

"Quit changing the subject. The sexual tension is way too much. Ben and I notice it all the time." Pete says.

"And Ben notices sexual tension with me and you. I think you all just want some drama in your life." I say as if it were obvious. I unlock my phone and open the text.