7

I rolled on my side

I rolled on my side. Expecting to see Tyler still there. He was gone. The bed was cold which told me he was long gone. I groaned and slapped the spot where he was. Course. He'd leave. Truthfully I don't know what I was expecting. I had him on my mind and wanted him there. Last night even though I did most the teasing, and made it seem like I didn't want him. I do. Desperately want to feel his lips against mine.

He's probably the biggest distraction to me right now. I need to just get him out of my head. Get his stupid mustache out of my head. Get his stupid smile out of my head. Get his stupid blush that lightly dusts his cheeks when he talks to me out of my head. Get that out of my head. Get that out of my mind. And I'll be okay.

But I can't. I can't get him out of my mind. I think back to a few hours ago. When he was pressed against my body, no clothing boundary. When he was talking dirty, the sense of lust in his eyes. When he would kiss my thighs and make eye contact. The way his mustache would tickle in between my legs. How soft his hair felt when I'd tug at it. The breathy sighs he would let out if I kissed just right on his neck, or bit just right at his waist. How tightly he'd shut his eyes if I grabbed his ass, or played with him. The concentrated face he'd make when he came.

Everything, all of it felt like a distant memory. Like soon, it'd be forgotten. And I definitely want to re-live that. I need to. I need to see him again...now.