12

The past 4 days were probably the slowest they've ever been

The past 4 days were probably the slowest they've ever been. Shows weren't as fun and exciting without Tyler. But today, he'd be finally coming home. Once Pete replaced my phone the texting between us never ended. He said that Ireland was a blast. Crowds were absolutely insane. Tyler and I had been 'flirting' a little bit on twitter. Mainly starting off when he posted a picture of the 2 of us. One that I don't even remember being taken. I replied with something like 'who's that cutie' and sparked whatever from there.

"Hey, Mads. Tyler's here." Stephanie says as she enters the room.

"Already?" I question. Slightly surprised. I made my way down the steps trying to not seem too eager. Stephanie follows close behind me. He's standing there waiting patiently. I smile once his face lights up at the sight of you.

"Hey." He says, pulling me in for a hug. He places a kiss on my head.

I smile. I don't know at which point in getting involved with Tyler that I started to rely on him, or be this excited to see him after this long but I'm glad he's back.

"Awe true love." Stephanie sings out from a few feet behind us. I look back at her and flip her off before smiling back at Tyler. She goes off somewhere after this. Clearly not caring about much else.

"I've missed you," Tyler admits.

"Me too, but I've gotten a lot done without you distracting me. So, maybe you should leave more often." I joke. He chuckles as he leans in planting a kiss on my lips.

"Yeah, you should definitely leave more often," I say in between kisses. I break away from him once I realise that we've been pretty much making out here in the middle of the front entrance. Where Dad or Mum could walk down and see us.

"Be my girlfriend." He breathes out after a moment of silence. Just taking in one another.

"What?" I ask, pretending to not hear him.

"Will you, be my girlfriend?" He says clearly this time making eye contact.

"I heard the first time, but I just wanted to hear you say it again," I say with a smirk.

"So, is that a yes?" He questions.

"Yes, now go home. Go visit the boys. They've yet to see you." I say placing a kiss on his cheek before pushing him out of the door.