13

Finding pictures I haven't used is becoming difficult, especially bc some of em I'm not allowed to use.

"What's this? Oooh." Kayleigh says as she sees Tyler and I sit down. Holding hands.

"Just my new shirt. Pretty awesome right?!" I say skipping over the Tyler and I situation.

"Where the heck is Candice and Pete?" Ben questions looking around.

"Pete said he'd be here in a little bit. He had to pick up Candice and he probably left late." I say. And of course about 5 minutes later Pete and Candice walk in.

"So, now that everyone's here. Would you like to tell us what's new?" Kayleigh asks.

"New? I mean let me think. There's a big debate about whether or not President Trump will get um impeached soon." I inform.

"Trump? We don't live in America." Pete deadpans. I shrug.

"I do. And She's right." Candice says with a small chuckle.

"But, I believe she was talking about Tyler." Ben corrects.

"The weather outside has been pretty shitty today. Raining more than normal. But overall I'd say it could be worse." Tyler replies with the nod of his head.

"I've got this guys. So, it's one of two things. Either they're friends with benefits or their 'dating' and I use that term rather loosely. Both under 25." Pete says with the roll of his eyes.

"Pete, two things. First off do me a favour and shut the hell up. Secondly, I do believe you're also under 25." I reply.

"I'm under 25, and can pull any girl we meet." He says with a confident smirk.

"Prove it," I say.

"No problem. Tonight? If you aren't busy doing something...or someone." He remarks. And right now was a perfect example of how much I want to kill Pete. Probably on a daily basis.

"Well, actually Stephanie and I planned on hanging out. But totally. I'd love to see this." I say.

"Is this a constant thing? I thought it was because you guys were mad at each other the last I saw you guys." Candice questions. Looking between Pete and me.

"They're always mad at each other. But they're like best friends. Better to accept it and move on. They act like an old married couple. Argues constantly, and if you look hard enough you may be able to find the love." Kayleigh says with a smile.

"Now. The real reason we're here. To fucking eat. Thank god. She's not let me eat at all today." Tyler informs as if I'd actually deprived him. It's only 11 in the morning. Couldn't he wait this long to eat? When I went over he was just staring at the fridge. Waiting for it to cook something itself.

"No, I simply said I wasn't making anything. That didn't mean you couldn't make something yourself." I state.

"I...I...fair point." He replies. The other guys laugh.

"Whipped," Trent says before looking at his phone. We invited Liz, but Ben said that she wasn't feeling well. But she insisted he go, which was nice of her. And quite honestly they were like a match made in heaven. I loved the absolute shit out of them. They were the 'it' couple of British Strong Style. If Pete had a girlfriend I'd like to think that they'd want to be like Ben and Liz. Hell, I even wanted to be like Ben and Liz. Even though Tyler was a full decade and a half younger than Ben I knew that if this went somewhere and we wanted to settle down he'd want to be like them. That's just how damn cute they were.