14

I'm sorry for posting this late yet again, I've gotta get my crap together.

"So, I'll grab two beers. Then I'll show you how well I can do with the ladies." Pete says once I sit down at a table. I nod my head as I pull out my phone once he walks away. A few minutes later he walks back with two beers.

"Any specific lady you're gonna make a move on?" I ask looking around the building for any cute girls that'd spark Pete's interest.

"Hmm, what about her?" Pete questions pointing to the petite blonde haired bombshell in the back of the bar. Sitting with a couple of her friends. You could just look at her and tell that she had loads of confidence and charm. She dressed modestly in a cute little sundress. I'd say the perfect girl to shoot Pete down.

"She's cute. Go for it." I say with a smile. I take a sip from my beer as he gets up. He approaches the girl and practically all her friends except for one brunette who was about my size and from here I could see how pearly white her teeth were. I'd assume that was her best friend. More than likely did everything together and she wasn't leaving till the blonde said otherwise. Which surprisingly came moments later. Pete smiled back at me and I nodded my head. I guess the dude could pull any girl. He walks over with the Blonde. Who're both seemingly having a good time. Her smile fades a little once she sees me sitting where Pete brought them.

"So, Madyson. This is Emily. Emily, this is my best friend Madyson." Pete introduces. I smile.

"I'm gonna assume you're ditching me for Emily?" I joke. She scowls lightly but takes a sip from her drink. Pretending that's what it was.

"I didn't plan on it, but if that's what you're suggesting...." He says playfully.

"I'll be on my way then," I say to him.

"You sure? If you want I can-"

"I'm gonna go see Tyler, or maybe Stephanie. I haven't thought about it, but you stay. Get to know Elizabeth more." I say.

"No, it's fine. If you want to stay with Melanie. I understand. I can give you my number and I'll call you." She suggests with a frown.

"No, Elana. It's totally fine. Pete's staying whether he wants to or not."

"You sure Maxine? I don't want to take him away from you." She's seething at this point, as I stay calm and collected.

"I'm positive. Text me later tonight when you get home. I'm gonna go see Tyler." I tell Pete. I get up and grab my purse. I walk out the bar and head down the busy street. I call for a cab, and surprisingly it doesn't take forever.

.

"What happened to the bar with Pete?" Tyler asks as he presses a quick peck on my lips.

"He proved me wrong and found a girl. Every bit of annoying as him." I say before walking in and sitting on the couch.

"That's good. Means he'll leave us alone." Tyler replies as he plops down on the couch next to me. Practically taking up the entire thing as he sprawls himself out.

"I'm so comfortable." I state sarcastically.

"Good." He sits up and pulls me next to him before laying down.

"Better?" He asks as he wraps his legs around my waist.

"Much," I reply with a laugh.

"This is so relationship goals. Where's someone to take a picture when you need em?"

"I thought you wanted people to leave us alone." I deadpan.

"I mean if they get pictures of us looking fucking adorable who cares?" He replies. I don't have to look at his face to know he's happy.