16

"Tyler, where are you?" I hear a female's voice call out

"Tyler, where are you?" I hear a female's voice call out. The front door slams shut a few seconds after.

"In my room. What do you want Harley?" He questions annoyed as he gets up opening the door and motioning for me to follow. Harley was his sister, who I've met a few times on occasion. But that was really all. She seemed super cool though, and she was absolutely stunning.

I get off the bed reluctantly.

"Oh, you've got.... company." She states awkwardly. Looking at me. Almost as if she was studying everything about me. Because this encounter with me was far more important than any other one.

"This is Madyson. Madyson this is my big sister Harley." Tyler introduces the two of us. I smile at her direction.

"You never told me that you had a-"

"Surprise. You've not asked." Tyler says with the raise of his eyebrows.

"I should probably go home," I tell him. Feeling very out of place with the two siblings.

"I'm not forcing, I'm gonna grab a drink really quickly though," Tyler says, excusing himself. My eyes follow him as he travels into the kitchen and once I turn my head back around her face is inches away from mine. I take a step back, confused as to what just happened. She steps a little bit closer but not as close as she originally was.

"If you're just gonna be another girl to cheat on Tyler you can just get out before he gets too invested." She says quietly, still eyeing me.

"Another? Who cheated on him before?" I question. Making sure to keep my voice down so he didn't hear anything.

She scoffs. The confused look on my face still stays. Indicating I clearly had no idea what she was talking about.

"You truly don't know?" She asks. I shake my head, still remaining quiet.

"Well, that's not my place. But, you better not be trying to further your career. Because I know you want to be in WWE." She says narrowing her eyes.

"Actually, Tyler hasn't helped me get to where I'm at. I just want to clarify. Every girlfriend who's wronged him automatically means that I'm going to do the same?" She has no time to answer because Tyler comes back out the kitchen

"So, what brings you here?" Tyler asks as he comes back out with a glass in his hand.

"I'll let you two catch up. I've gotta head home." I tell him. Feeling very uncomfortable about what Harley said.

"You sure?" He asks.

"Yeah. I've got a couple things I've gotta do before tomorrow." I tell him. Referring to Stephanie's birthday party, plus I didn't feel the need to be around Harley especially after that warning she gave me. But that also meant I'd need to have a quick chat with him about everything that she mentioned. Alone.

"I'll see you there. Just text me if you need any help with anything tomorrow." Tyler assures. I smile brightly before heading out the door.