15

"I think it's time to just order takeaway and chill in this room and watch movies

"I think it's time to just order takeaway and chill in this room and watch movies. All day." Tyler says to me.

"All day? Huh. That to me....sounds unhealthy, and fattening. Probably the best idea I've ever heard all day." I reply.

"I'll order. While I order this, you can find a couple movies. You can go on Netflix. Even though the movies aren't the greatest." Tyler informs as he hands me the remote. He grabs his cell phone off the nightstand and exits the room. I grab my phone off the nightstand too. Looking at my texts I'd received last night. Two from Pete, and three between my parents.

Pete's were saying he made it home safely, and he wanted to call me whenever I was free. My parents were wanting to know if I'd been with Pete and if I had a fun night. I quickly replied to them. Explaining what happened at the club, and how Tyler and I were planning on lounging around for the day.

I then called Pete.

"Finally! Bloody hell! What were you doing last night?" Pete asks once he answers. I smirk lightly.

"Well, I'm currently lying in Tyler's bed so. Take it however you'd like." I reply sarcastically.

"For my innocence, I'll say that you guys didn't do anything."

"First off, you're like the least innocent guy I know. Secondly, you'd be correct." I inform.

"Well, whatever. Do you want to know what happened? Man, this is weird to actually talk about females with you."

"I for one love it. Share your feelings. What happened? Did she realise how much of a dick you are?" I question.

"More like realise how much she wanted my dick." Pete corrects. Tyler comes back in the room and lays back next to me.

"This is my favourite movie!" He exclaims sarcastically as he glances at the TV screen which is still black. I put Pete on speaker phone.

"Sorry, I'm talking to Pete about how his night went. Say 'hi'."

"Hey, Pete. So, how'd it go?" Tyler questions.

"She actually just left," Pete admits.

"Way to go Pete. Already getting her to sleep with you. Do I hear wedding bells?" Tyler teases. The first time in probably a long time he'd slept with a girl, and wanted more. He didn't have one night stands often, but they still did happen. The last time was probably a couple months ago.

"Oh, hush. I was just gonna say we're going out again on Tuesday. She said she had a friend. So, Tyler guess who's going on a double date on Tuesday." Pete reveals. Bloody hell, my boyfriend will be dead before he goes on a double date.

"Not Tyler," I reply quickly.

"Don't be jealous. She said she felt bad for ditching her friend." Pete coaxes.

"And I won't feel bad for hurting either one of you. Tyler is busy that night." I say, now he's busy. I wasn't the jealous type, but even I had lines that you couldn't cross. Going out on a double date, even if he wasn't interested certainly was crossing one of the lines. I hated to sound like a bitch, but sometimes I've got no choice but to put my foot down.

"What? What does he have to do, human calendar?" Pete asks. Quite annoyed at this point.

"Well, actually. We've got to uh go to a big thing." I state.

"What big thing? Tyler. Do you know what big thing?" Pete asks.

"Other than getting laid?" Tyler questions.

"First off, you did that last night. Secondly, who plans when they have sex? Unless you know someone else who's single and interested in a double date."

"Just text her and say, I'm super interested in you. Anyway, it can be just the two of us? That doesn't work I'm certain fuck buddies works marvellously." I inform.

"Fine. Just know you both-"

"No, only Mady." Tyler corrects.

"Owe me. Because I'm actually interested in her." Pete says.

"Pete, don't-"

"No. It's fine. I'm sure she'll still want to hang out." Pete dismisses.

"Just take him" I hesitate. As much as I didn't want Tyler to be around another girl in a date scenario I'm just gonna say yes. To prevent Pete from not talking to me for days.

"No. No. Please. The princess wants Tyler that night. The princess will get Tyler that night." Pete replies sarcastically. No matter what the context I loved it when he called me princess. Or if anyone on the face of the planet that I even remotely liked called me champ.

"I'll talk to you later," I state.

"Bye." He says before I hang up. Now for the best part of the day, now that this was all out of the way. Laying in bed getting fat, while watching my favourite movies with my baby.

.

"I feel like I've just gained a million pounds," I complain as I sit up. I literally cannot sit through another movie. The third one today. If it was made number four I'm certain I wouldn't survive.

"But you look like a million bucks babe." He says as he laces his hand in mine. Bringing them up to his mouth, and kissing his own hand.

"Did you just?" I start confused.

"Did I just what?" He questions.

"Nothing. Never mind. So, I actually think I should head home soon."