6

M- You should come over

T- Is that right? What's in it for me?

M- You'll find out if you come over. Through the window of course. So the parents don't get the wrong idea

T- Maybe I WANT them to get the wrong idea ;)

M- Then you'll come over right?

T- Shit, I'll be there in 10. Maybe less.

.

SEXUALISH (NO SMUT)

That was 5 minutes ago. In that time I made sure to change into a pushup bra, with a pretty tight black tank top, and Nike pros to show off my legs. 2 minutes later, I heard a light tap against the window.

I went over. Opening it up for him.

"How'd you get here so quick?" I question confused. It took at least 10 minutes to get from his apartment to my parent's house. And he couldn't drive.

"Rode a bike duh." He quickly replies before plopping down on the bed. His hair was slightly dishevelled, a few beads of sweat covered his face, and his breathing pace was a little quicker than normal.

"You rushed all the way here, and you have no idea in the slightest why I wanted you to come." I tease. He laughed lightly.

"I hope that it has to do with how you've dressed down here tonight." He muses with a smirk as I sit next to him.

"Not really. Your hormones must be all over the place." I reply, not really paying attention to him. I lean over, across him. My hand lightly grazing over his thigh. Grabbing my phone. I smile as he sucks in a light breath.

"Sure. This isn't just a ploy to get me in your bed." He replies leaning closer to my face. Not too close, but not too far.

"Who said I wanted you just in my bed," I question as he raises his eyebrows surprised.

"But, my parent's are here. Sorry," I say with the roll of my eyes.

"I know how to keep it down, but do you?" He questions before pressing a kiss to my neck. I take a deep breath as he does so.

"You can't handle this. I shouldn't even embarrass you." I whisper.

"Embarrass? I might be young, but I've got a lotta skill...and length. At least that's what all the other ladies would tell me." He whispers. Moving to another part of my neck. A little bit up from the last kiss.

"Well, I'm not other ladies. I think it's cute you think you can do any real damage here." I say before finally turning my head, and grabbing his chin. Forcefully planting a kiss on his lips. I break away ruffling his already messy hair.

"Shit, by the end of this I'm sure you'll say sexy instead of cute." He mumbles, eyes closed as he leans into my touch.