11

"Breakfast is ready," Stephanie says as she peeks into my room

"Why do you look like shit?" She questions. It was only day 1 of 3 with Tyler gone, and I didn't think I'd want to be with him so badly. I've never been this reliant on a guy. The worst it's been was driving two and a half hours the day of a wrestling event I had to wrestle on, and profess my undying love for him. Only for him to introduce his girlfriend.

"Are you busy today?" I ask.

"That thing called school." She replies sarcastically.

"Oh right. Well, not anymore. We're gonna have a girls day." I say. That'd definitely distract me. Go get our nails done or something. Whatever she wants.

"But they'll know something is up." She says quietly as she closes the door.

"The school doesn't call. I'll say I'm going to see Pete, but I'm taking you to school first." I say with a shrug.

"Why would you go to Pete's house this early in the morning?" She asks.

"Uh, say that Pete needed help with Merchandise. He's 'backed' up, and needs a tonne of help." I say.

"Well, that's a lil sketchy if you ask me." She starts. I roll my eyes.

"Whatever. You in or not?" I question.

"I'm in. Duh." She says.

"Be ready in 40."

I get out of bed and head downstairs still in pyjamas. I grab the toast that was freshly made by mum. She pours a glass of orange juice and sets hash browns in front of me.

"Thank you," I tell her as I dig in. Stephanie saunters down the stairs. She grabs a big plate of eggs and bacon. I ate my food and went upstairs. I put on some clothes, a pair of black jeans, and deep v-neck crop top with a pair of wedges. I put on some makeup which was only my eyebrows and eyeliner. I hardly ever wore a tonne of makeup on days of relaxing. Today would be no different. I get down the stairs with my keys.

"Mum, I'm gonna bring Stephanie to school, then after I'm gonna help Pete out with Merchandise," I tell her as I go back into the kitchen. She looks at what I'm wearing hesitantly.

"Dressed like that? Everything alright with Pete? You've been around him a whole lot more." She questions.

"What's that mean?"

"Nothing, just...have fun." She replies as she sets out a crisp 5 euro on the table for Stephanie.

Stephanie grabs the money off the table, grabs her book bag that's resting on the floor by her seat.

"You ready?" I ask. She nods her head. We leave the house. She tosses her stuff in the backseat before pulling off her chunky sweater. Revealing a black halter tank top.

"So, Stephanie. Do you know anything about Mum, and why she was acting weird when I mentioned going to Petes?" I question.

"She has this theory you both are dating, or about to date," Stephanie says. As if I should've known this all along.

"Wait really?" Slightly disgusted. Pete and I dating, that's funny.

"Why would they think that?" I question.

"The fact that you guys had pretty much a full blown make out session the one day we went to one of your shows." She tells me. I laugh. The time I had them come because I got my dates mixed up. So, they got to see Pete and I join forces. Which meant, a heavy duty make out session, with biting since that's his thing. Boy that was awkward. And it was awkward cuz we both accidentally slipped tongue. Since the whole 'fake kiss' think was foreign to us. I'm pretty sure that was the first time I worked with Pete.

"That was all fake. But, I guess. Still, Pete and I...I laugh at just the thought of us 'going out'. The amount of arguments we'd get in." I say to her.

"Just what they think. I know you're interested in Tyler. Don't worry." She says casually.

"Woah, what gave you that idea?" I ask, slightly alarmed she could figure that out.

"It's obvious. I think it's cute." She says with a slight giggle. I roll my eyes playfully. She seemed to approve.

"So, we're gonna go to nice Wolverhampton. This way mum doesn't catch us." I inform.

"What even will we do?" She asks.

"What do you want? We can go do whatever. As long as I can pay bills I don't care."

"Let's go get our nails done." She says with a slight smile.