J

It was almost impossible for Namjoon not to notice that Suga was eyeing him thought most-if not all of- the dance, but maybe that was because Namjoon himself was taking a peek at Suga every once in awhile, but that part didn't matter. With this in mind and Namjoon being the little ass he was, he would bite his lip and look Suga up and down in hopes that he would see and went so far as to feel himself up and wink during the hip thrust and after that he saw Jin looking at him with one of those 'what in the world are you doing son?' mother-type of looks and Namjoon couldn't help but laugh and quickly recovered from his embarrassment and went back to focusing on the dance because as fun as it was, the last thing he needed was a scolding from Jin.. Too bad instead of a scolding, once they were Iver with practice, Jin walked over to him and smacked Namjoon at the back of his head and the giant baby immediately cling onto his boyfriend, whining loudly. He had his arms secure around Jin's waist and despite them being totally exhausted they still had enough energy to moan and groan like big babies, Jin flicking his ears any time he tried to say something until Namjoon baby-faced him and relieved Jin's forgiveness for being an impure baby and combing his hand through his friends hair with the sweat and all which caused it to stick up on odd ends, but Namjoon was just happy Jin was giving him positive attention. Namjoon was actually perfectly content with how things were and he was more relieved that Jin wasn't totally disappointed in him, but more concerned as to what this whole thing meant and Namjoon was unsure but he could at least reassure Jin that it wasn't just something they were doing for the hell of it.