S J S J S

Suga smiled triumphantly as he heard the sweetest thing he'd ever heard. Namjoon's moan, although quiet, was a beautiful noise and definitely an ego booster. As a reward for letting a moan slip, Suga placed one last kiss to the back of Namjoon's neck. He then let his hand slip back to the front of Namjoon's abdomen and teased the skin of his lower muscles for a minute or two.
He then let his fingers dance around the waist band of the younger's sweat pants, tugging the waist lower inch by inch before slowing dipping his hand lower. Suga gently traced his fingers along his hips, barely missing what he could tell Namjoon was basically begging him to touch.
Suga finally gave in and gently palmed his boyfriends member through his pants. "I hope you know just how sexy you are," Suga said smirking slightly

How much more of this might he actually be able to take? Certainly not much but he'd makr it last as long as he could. It seemed the teasing he had done to Yoongi earlier was backfiring-and even though he was complaining he was actually enjoying it much more than he should have.
Namjoon was mentally cursing himself for how much attention he was paying to each little brush of yoongis skin against his own, but how could he not when each time it left his skin burning? Simple. He couldnt. Finally thouhh, after several minutes of beautiful taunting, Namjoon felt Yoongi's fingers below his waist and at the front if his hips, opposed to his back, the young man let out a deep sigh to express his relief, but that was only the beginning. He looked down at Yoongi's hand, licking his lips as he watched and felt his boyfriends hand giving him that friction he craved. It certainly wasn't what he wanted, but it was enough to get him moaning once again; this time a bit lower and breathier and much less controlled." Mh... Well, it is me we're talking about.." He said with a light laugh, trying his best not to move his hips along with Yoongi's had.

Suga smirked and added a bit more pressure to his movements, "don't be getting cocky now," he whispered before stopping his movements completely. He stayed still for a few moments, but he was sure it felt much longer for Namjoon, before he continued palming his length.

Suga was getting a bit impatient and tugged at the waist of the younger sweats more. He managed to tug them down about an inch or two before finally giving up.
"Strip." Suga commanded as he stood and moved so he was back in front of Namjoon.

Namjoon could only groan as a retort to Yoongi's comment. That and he didn't want anything more than words to come out of his kouth and that surely was not guaranteed. If anyone was being cocky, namjoon thiught it was very obvious as to who it was between the two of them. Talking to Namjoon like he was all.. He couldn't even say the word in his head and for obvious reasons.
Upon noticing yoongi trying to lower his sweats, Namjoon couldn't stifle a laugh, and though it was short lived he made the most of it. Clearly Yoongi was becoming impatient, and Namjoons guess was proven when Yoongi moved back in front of him. Was he really demanding Namjoon to strip? That's what it seemed like, and Namjoon wanted to deny him but he couldn't. The least he could do was take his time though.
"Look at you.." Namjoon said with his eyebrows raised as he stood. He then proceeded to remove his sweats along with his briefs, stripping both garments before lowering himself back onto the bed. Now that everything was out there, it was a little late to be embarrassed so Namjoon simply looked to Yoongi,"Is this naked enough for you?"

He couldn't help but blush like a mad man realizing his mistake. Suga was unintentionally /trying to be more dominant but failed miserably as his submissive side pushed itself to the surface at Namjoon's confident words. He felt small and vulnerable next to Namjoon's larger build but he liked it; he liked it waay more than he liked /trying to be a dom.

It was actually kind of amusing at how shy and flustered Suga became when Namjoon's more dominant side made an appearance. He wanted to speak but was left speechless at the sight above him. Was Namjoon naked enough? Yes, definitely. Does he like what he's seeing? Of course, probably more than he should. The way Namjoon's muscles would flex when he moved so effortlessly was intriguing and a beautiful thing to watch.

Suga once more cursed his submissive nature because damn was it hard to be confident with your more dominant actions around a man like Namjoon.