S J S

Suga smiled at rapmon gratefully as he took the offered orange slice and ate it. "I've missed you," Suga said softly looking away to keep rapmon from seeing his profound blush. These past days have been especially hard on Suga without having anyone to talk to, even if the conversation wasn't meaningful or about anything in particular. "Honestly speaking, it's been hell without you, and as cheesy this sounds it's true."

Truthfully speaking;he was lonely without Suga. Yeah, Jin was his bestfriend and he always would be and Namjoon would have a sort of brotherly love for him until the very end if the world, but his connection with Yoongi was significantly different. He didn't get to cuddle with Yoongi or the never-ending sass which he loved and hated at the same time. Overall he just missed feeling comfortable around someone without feeling like he had to filter everything, whereas with Jin, he was a little more shy about certain things which was understandable, but.. there was just something about being around Suga that got his heart pumping and his stomach turning, and in the best way.
" it isn't corny at all," he said quietly, finishing up the lay piece of orange," I expected something mor along the lines of 'I finally got shit done without you there to be a distraction'.. but I-..I missed you as well. It's weird not talking for so long."

"I agree. I feel like our relationship went from 0 to 100 and back to like a 25 or something and I'm starting to get whip-lash." Suga joked, but he did wish there was a constant. Like a 'no-matter-what-we-sleep-in-the-same-bed-every-night' type of thing. Suga grabbed one of rapmons hand and interlocked their fingers, hopefully showing rapmon that he wants their relationship to be higher than just a measly 25. "I also kinda missed your lame teasing," Suga laughed, thinking back to the movie night fiasco