J S J

With pores as clear as his, and skin as soft as baby's bum, what more did a man have to do? Close to nothing, really but a more casual yet fancy outfit might just add on to his meter of allure and that was exactly what Namjoon was going for and if course he had no problems.
Now sitting on the living room couch with with his short sleeved, soft pink button up and a cream colored knitted cardigan worn over it, along with a light blue pair of jeans cuffed at his ankles with a few holes around the knees and upper thigh oh boy. He didn't think it got much better than that, and even though it wasn't as fancy as he anticipated he still felt fresh and quite proud of himself. He didn't often wear light colors like these, much less all at once. He might even say he felt cute in this sort of get up. Aside from all of his cuteness, and parted hair, he was enjoying a nice can of papaya juice alongside Jin while switching back and forth from nonsensical conversation and the child's cartoon that was playing on the television.
That was until he caught a glimpse of Suga as he made his way into the kitchen," Hyung, come and watch cartoons with Jin and I~The rest if the guys left us behind to spend the day out, because "we left them behind"." While quoting the boys, Rapmon took on a higher pitched voice, because not only did they tell the guys they were leaving, but even Jimin left them behind. The butt nugget. But oh well, they could spend the day hanging out instead.

Suga nodded tiredly to rapmons request, agreeing to watch cartoons with his two friends. Suga made his way over to the two and sat down between rapmons legs. Suga lazily let his head rest against one of rapmons knees as he slowly munched on the cake he brought from the kitchen.

Namjoon leaned over and rested his elbows on Yoongi's shoulder and nestled both hands in his hair before finally resting his chin on top of his head. "Earlier Jin had a bright idea, you see.. He suggested that while the rest of the guys are out, we should show you our duet that we've been working on-" Before Namjoon could say much else, Jin chimed in with a smile, leaning forward and looking at Suga." I thought we could use your critique, since neither of us are experienced dancers.. It is specifically for the fans, so before we show it to them we want it to be perfect. So, would you mind being our judge for a short while?" He asked, batting his lashes in hopes to win over the sleepy Yoongi.