S J S J S

|| well congrats, you've succeeded, I am dead. So dead

Suga wrapped his arms around Namjoon's neck and happily returned the kiss. He had lifted his hips to make it easier for Namjoon to remove his sweats and briefs but chuckled a bit when he left them about mid thigh. When Namjoon led the kiss to be more passionate, Suga combed his fingers gently through the hair along the nape of Namjoon's neck. He wasn't exactly sure what to expect when Namjoon broke the kiss, but his question was answered wine he felt a warm hand surround him. Yoongi unintentionally moaned against Namjoon's lips before he let his head fall backwards and eyes flutter closed. Namjoon's slow movements were 10x more torturous now that there was no clothing in the way and caused sugas breathing to quicken as more breath moans escaped his parted lips. Somewhere along the way, one of sugas hands slipped from around Namjoon's neck. He was slowly and lightly running his fingers down Namjoon's back until his hand came to rest at the younger's hip.

|| i woULD SAY I WAS DYING IF I WASNT ALREADY DEAD AF

||#Weeniwdweebsclub

The reaction which Namjoon was hoping for had been exceeded and was much more painful for himself than anticipated. A small moan would have sufficed, but no. As usual, yoongi had surpassed namjoons expectations with his sweet moans and gentle touch. Everything from the comforting feeling of his fingers in his hair down to Yoongi's breathe against his lips was tantalizing. Especially when Yoongi had taken it upon his self to drag his fingers down his back and that was always a sure way to send a shiver up his spine.
Namjoon was lost. Not in the sense that he was unsure, but each breath, moan and light touch was sending him somewhere hed never been and he only wished to explore more of this world. "Really, I've never met anyone more beautiful.. and Im not just saying that because of this, but really.." He let out a deep sigh and decided to pay attention to the other side of Yoongis neck, making each kiss slow and occasionally grazing his teeth against his skin. Since he was on such a generous streak, he quickened the pace of his hand while smoothing his thumb over the tip of Yoongi's length." It also isnt nevessary for you to be gentle-if you don't want to be."

||SO I MIHHTVE DIED OHMFG IM A BAD INFLUENCE BUT
WHO DID WE SAY WOULD BE KINKY AGAIN CUS I FEEL THIS MIGHT BE CRUCIAL

|| this is going to be so hard for me bc I'm a noob. I might die from this, I'm so sorry

Sugas cheeks flushed even more when he was called beautiful by the God of a man above him. He was always embarrassed when others saw him so flushed and in such a compromising situation; he never even considered the fact that some; specifically Namjoon, would actually see the beauty in this. It took guts to show someone this side of yourself, but Suga was more than glad it was Namjoon he was showing it to.
Suga moved his head to the side, allowing Namjoon more access to that side of his neck as he let out more compromising and lust filled moans. Sure Suga liked having his neck kissed but damn, Namjoon's gentle and lingering kisses paired with him grazing his teeth across the skin of his neck made Suga /love them.
Namjoon's quickened pace was very unexpected and caught Suga off guard, causing a deep groan to leave his lips, and for that groan to turn to more of a moan when his thumb slid across his tip. "Same goes for you," Suga said breathlessly.

|| CJXIUDJWNSBBDBOWOIRUC
AND RM CAN BE KINKY TOO IF YOU WANT

|| it's good don't worry 😂
And you know it might end up being that way oopsieees

Yoongi's willingness to let Namjoon do this and to give him the opportunity to get to know his body in this way was most certainly not being taken lightly. And he was being as honest as one could be when he told suga he was beautiful, but he had also akways been intrigued by physiques and the way bodies reacted and moved and.. Suga's body was not a disappointment in the least in any department. Having the opportunity to see Yoongi so.. in such a raw and uncensored way and being the cause of his moans and his roaming hands was close to being the best feeling Namjoon had experienced, but maybe that was just his hormones speaking.
When Suga turned his head to the side to allow Namjoon more access to his neck and allowed his voice to come through unfiltered were driving Namjoon absolutelt nuts ; however he loved every minute of it.
As hed done earlier, something which suga seemed to enjoy quite a bit, he also repeated. He brought his free hand up to Yoongi's neck, palm gently pressed against the front of his neck, with his thumb just under his jaw and his other four fingers resting on the opposite side of his neck." Me? Beautiful?" He questioned with a smirk, before kissing Yoongi's lips and very lightly biting his bottom his bottom lip while pulling away,"As much as I appreciate the compliment, if you saw the way you looked right now.." He bit his bottom lip and shook his head slightly." Do you mind if we try something?"

||AHHHHHH IMMA DIE IVE GOT AN IDEA BUT LIKE YOU KNIW HOW SIME PEOPLE ENJOY BEING NOT REALLT CHOKED BUT LIKE THATS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE? INSTEAD IF CHOKING THEM OUT, WHAT THEYRE HAVING BEING DONE TI THEM INSTEAD IF THE HAND AGAINST THE WINDPIPE IT IS PRESSED TO THE TWO ARTERIES/VEINS AT THE SIDES IF THE NECK which cuts off oxygen to the brain but only for a few seconds and Im just windering if this would be okay with you??

|| WHO WOULDVE THOUGHT ONE COULD LEARN SO MUCH WHILE DIVING INTO THE WORLD OF BDSM

Namjoon's hand was undeniably warm against the sensitive and exposed skin of Yoongi's neck. Suga brought one hand up this his neck and lightly held onto Namjoon's wrist. "Yes, you're very...beautiful." He barely managed to get out, moaning in the middle of his sentence. "And I'm up to try anything," Suga sighed but then moaned, finding it hard to talk while being pleasured in such ways. "What did you have in mind?"