J

As Rapmon ventured from the bathroom and into the living room, he spotted the two he had been closest with sitting with one another and it made him rather happy. Knowing that two people he cared for a great deal wasn't a huge surprise, but it was very relieving to know there weren't anymore problems among any more of the members. As he approached the two, he thought about the fact that it was possible Jin had mentioned that he knew about what it was going on between himself and Suga, being that Jin was the best of his friends and he always felt comfortable talking with him about any and everything he would have expected it almost.
"Look at my two favorite guys... You weren't talking about me were you two~?" He asked with a playful grin, as he walked around the couch to sit at the very end, positing himself against the arm of the couch and looking at them while he wiggled his eyebrows and eyed them suspiciously. He could only hold this for a few seconds before he laughed and waved his hand in the sir to dismiss whatever weird thing he'd just done was, because not even he understood why he did it. "Anywho, did you guys end up choosing a scary movie or did you take another route,because the genre determines the snacks and the snacks are most important when watching a movie-"