J S J S J

In regards to how far namjoon wanted to go versus how far he might actually be able to go was still a bit of a mystery to himself. Having Yoongis hands working so delicately against his skin was certainly not helping his dilemma, but the only way he'd figure anything out was by pushing forward-and that's what he did. As reluctant as he kight have been, namjoon broke himself away from Yoongis lips with a soft sigh, eyes fluttering open. He smiled shyly and slid the hand he had at sugas neck a little ways down his chest." Just out of curiosity," he started, kissing his way down Yoongis neck." What might you like me to do, if you have a preference?"

"I want you to be comfortable." Suga said, smiling up at Namjoon as the younger was kissing down his neck. "I want you to do whatever you feel..is right and just experiment; I want you figure stuff out..since you're still pretty new to this type of stuff." Suga finished breathing heavily and struggling not to moan at the feeling of Namjoon's soft lips against his neck. Suga moved one hand to Namjoon's hip and griped a bit tighter than normal, keeping the other on his waist.

Namjoon couldn't help but to let out a quiet laugh, because even during moments like this suga managed to tug at his heart strings with such considerate words-even when he was being offered just about anything he wanted. He sat up once more, lightly dragging his nails down the front of Yoongi's chest and stomach. "You never cease to amaze me with how sweet you are, and I love that about you, but.. I'm more than comfortable, with you especially," He licked his lips as he looked over Yoongi's body and while doing so felt the grip of the hand on his hip tighten." Knowing what you want will help me out much more than guessing right now.. I don't want to do amything terribly embarrassing. Also.."

Suga blushed at Namjoon's sweet words and compliment, but it got 5x worse when Suga saw how rapmon was gazing at his body. "God, I don't know," Suga laughed slightly. "I want everything." Suga sighed as he pulled his bottom lip between his teeth. He was immensely nervous for what he was going to say next, mostly because he didn't want to make Namjoon uncomfortable, not because of what it hinted at. "I want you to show me how much of a dom you truly are." Suga avoided Namjoon's gaze, not wanting the younger to see the deep red blush that has now spread across his neck and cheeks. Suga was 💯% lusting after Namjoon and was more than excited to be with the love of his life in such an intimate way.

Namjoon let another soft laugh escape his throat when he heard sugas response. If that was what Yoongi's really wanted then hed do his best to live up to his claims. Maybe he wouldn't be able to go far, but hed go as far as he had learned through reading and videos. Not that it was a regular thing, but it couldn't have been too difficult.. plus, suga was willing enough to let namjoon experiment and test himself as well as get to know his body, so namjoon wasn't going to pass this up or have it go by too quickly.
"I don't think I can give you everything, but a taste I'm sure will sufficce," He said softly, taking the hand that was on his hip and brought it up to his chest and right over his heart. He wanted yoongi to know just how nervous and excited he was about this, and what better way with a cheesy gesture like putting his hand over his racing heart with a few words. "I want you to know before i start that I do care a great deal about you. My feelings exceed that of a simple crush, but I won't go farther than that for now," He cupped sugas cheek with his other hand, gently smoothing his thumb over the soft skin before he leaned forward to press two soft kisses to Yoongi's lips." Do me a favour,don't hold back your voice and most importantly, dont look away because. Your expressions are something I don't want to miss out on. Finally, do I have your permission to prove myself?"