PROLOGUE

(Guys. I'm super trying with my english kaya please don't pm me rude comments about my grammar. Yes. Hindi ako ganon kagaling sa English but I'm doing my best kaya sobrang sakit lang na you'll note my grammar in a rude way. But anyways thank you pa rin kasi at least may feedback akong nakukuha and thoughts. saranghae~ :* )

Prologue

(Naisip ko the last time na ideactivate yunp account kong 'to, but thank you sa mga friends ko na nagpalakas ng loob ko at pinagalitan ako mwaaa :* )

Jin's POV

Oh fuck. She's clenching.

I can feel that her walls tights around my manhood as I push and pull it.

She whimper a small moan and I can't barely hear it. Sa lahat nang nakama ko, Natalie, this is girl is the most silent type. Mula kanina ay di man lang siya umuungol o kung ano, she just rolling her eyes and clenching on my biceps as I thrust faster and faster.

Oh fuck. I'm near. And I can feel she's near too--

"Oh fuck! Jin! Deeper! Fuck! Ah! Ah! Ah!" sunod sunod niyang ungol at palihim akong napangiti. Well.. She's not that silent type.

"Oh fuck! Shit! Fuck! Fuck! Oh Jin! Harder!" Maybe she's trying so hard to be that silent type girl? Luckily, she didn't succeed. Now, she's moaning and whining like a slut.

Oh holy shit. She's convulsing at di pa rin ako nalalabasan! I grab her hair rason na mapatingin siya sa mata ko. Light brown eyes.

Yumuko ako and I lick her nips. She groan in pleasure and it's fucking annoying na ayaw talgang lumabas.

She grab my face at hinalikan ako. Our tongue played as I continue to move, oh fuck! Lumabas ka na!

Later, i'm near. Hawak hawak ko ang balakang niya and I move like a monster and she's coming again for a second time. And she's completely lost, she's shouting, she's cussing and everything, she's doing tonight.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck" Damn. I'm near! "Fuck! Fuck--"

"Kim Seok Jin!"

No! Not this time!

Napalingon ako sa pinto and I roll my eyes.

"Just let me finish this!"

Natalie look so surprise nang makita niya si Hyo. Bigla siyang namuti at tinignan ako.

"My wife.." I fucking murmur at good thing ay hindi niya narinig.

Just let me finish this damn fucking bullshit!

***

"Bye Natalie." umasim ang mukha nang babae at inirapan ako.

"Natalia! I'm Natalia!" whatever. As if, magkikita pa tayo. "And I didn't bring my ca--"

"Bye babe." I gave her my signature flying kiss before closing the door.

Nakita ko si Hyo na nakaupo sa upuan sa dining at may hawak hawak na bond paper. With the pencil above her ears, tsk. she look like a carpenter.

"Can you be more responsible, Seok Jin?" her voice is so calm.

"May last-term exam ako bukas--mamaya yet you fucked another girl on my house!"  no. Not that calm anymore.

She toss the bond paper, it must be her reviewer, on a thin air and it landed somewhere.

"So?" i ask. Kumuha ako ng tubig not minding her. "And this is not your house. It's ours."

Ours. Fuck. It gives me creep. And probably, siya rin.

"It's their fucking house!" narinig ko ang lagitnit ng upuan at mga yabag palayo.

Napailing ako.

Why the hell, I'm tied to her? She's a fucking bullshit.

Hyo's POV

"Hey baby.. Good luck on your exam. I love you!"

"Hey baby.. I'm going to sleep? Take care~ I love you!"

"Hey Baby.. I dream of you last night. You're a princess and you look so beautiful with that dress. I miss you! I love you!"

"Hey baby.. I'm going to the hospital. You, take care. I love you."

At umulit na ang voicemail. I love his sweetness. I'm lucky to have my Tae Hyung kahit na sa sitwasyon ko. He really understand and love me a lot.

I scan and review again. Kahit halos ay memorize ko na ang nakasulat sa reviewer but mabuti na yung nakakasigurado.

"Oh fuck! Shit! Fuck! Fuck! Oh Jin! Harder!"

It's two-thirty in the morning as I scan the clock on my bedside table.

I roll my eyes as I try to read the reviewer again pero umulit lang ang ungol at lumakas at lumakas lang eto.

Nang tinignan ko ulit ang reviewer ay halos wala na akong matandaan. Oh fuck. Sinasabi ko na nga ba eh!

I gather all my strength at pinuntahan siya. "Kim Seok Jin!"

Damn it! I really hate him! I really hate him! And fuck it dahil nakatali na ako sa kanya!