Stress-Free 💅🏻

Prompt: Mitch gets a free massage at this wonderful place called Hoyingspa for his birthday.

Setting: AU alternate personalities

Words: 738
•••••

"Grassi?"

A woman whispered, emerging from the dark hallway.

"Yes, that's me."

"This way, please." Mitch got up and grabbed his bag, following the woman down the corridor into a room.

"Place your stuff in here, and someone will be with you shortly."

"Okay, thank you!" Mitch replied, and she closed the door, leaving him in the small room. He glanced around.

One chair, one massage table, and an enormous rack full of supplies. And, a cute little box of tissues pushed back against the wall.

Mitch smiled. He had been looking foreword to this from the moment Kevin gave him his free pass to a massage for his birthday present. He's never had a massage before, and honestly he was a tiny bit nervous.

He began to strip, folding his clothes neatly on the cart beside the door. He wrapped the complimentary towel around his waist and walked to lay on the table.

His eyes began to close only a moment before he heard the door open.

"Mr. Grassi?" The man asked.

"Yes."

"Welcome! I hope they treated you well out front."

"They did. Are you my masseuse?"

"In fact, I am." His voice got closer, and Mitch heard a pump squirt twice. Soon, two warm hands were splayed out between his shoulder blades. Mitch sighed happily as the man continued down.

"You've got full body, hot rocks, and the foot soak in your papers, correct?"

"Mmm, yes." Mitch moaned, and almost felt ashamed until the man laughed it off.

"Perfect. My name is Scott, and I'll be taking care of you for the next hour and a half."

"Perfect." Mitch echoed, his head a bit smushed from the headrest.

Thirty minutes felt like seconds as Scott's hands glided down his back, not missing one tense muscle or knotted joint. Mitch felt as if he was being liquidated; the stress practically squeezed from his body.

Then, the hands wandered lower.

And lower.

"Do you do this to all of your customers?"

"Only the special ones." Scott joked, happily groping and kneading Mitch's butt cheeks.

Mitch giggled. "I didn't know masseuses were so outgoing. This is my first time."

"Well, there's a first time for everything. Speaking of, it says on your paper that you didn't want the leg waxing?"

"No, I like my legs hairy, thank you." Mitch justified playfully, as Scott moved down between his thighs, using the same technique that he used for his back. Mitch bit his lip at the feeling of the man's calloused hands; almost big enough to cover his entire thigh.

"Keep them hairy for you or a spouse?"

"A spouse. He's a freak." Mitch rolled his eyes playfully, not that Scott could see.

"He's?" Scott moved away from Mitch back, walking somewhere else.

"Yeah, I'm pretty homosexual."

"Well, you seem like quite a prize." Scott chuckled, closing the box of whatever he was retrieving.

"Just relax." Scott whispered, setting hot rocks on Mitch's back.

Mitch hissed at the initial burn, then relaxed as his body adjusted to the temperature.

"Feels good?"

All Mitch could do was moan in reply. It felt too good. Scott laughed lightly.

"Does your spouse know you're here moaning for me?" Scott continued setting rocks carefully down Mitch's back.

"Yes." Mitch panted out, the rocks steaming hot on his skin, and Scott's breath very warm on his ear.

"Good." Scott whispered, backing away once again to place a towel over the rocks, letting them rest for a while, then removing them.

"You are, by far, my favorite customer today." Scott grabbed Mitch by the hand and helped him flip over, giving him a towel to cover himself with.

"I'd hope so. That massage was heavenly."

"And, you haven't even gotten to the best part." Scott smirked, moving his body between Mitch's legs.

"And what is that?"

Scott grabbed Mitch's chin lightly, pulling his lips to his own. Mitch smiled into the kiss, and pulled away first.

"The foot soak." Scott turned Mitch's hand around, smiling at the engagement ring.

"I caught a good one, didn't I?"

"I don't think my fiancé would approve of your actions." Mitch smirked.

"He approves." Scott whispered, smiling and kissing Mitch again.
•••••

That was cute.

I hate making things about me, but insecurity sucks. So, a little encouragement would be nice.

What's your favorite thing about this book? Anything that makes it different then every other one shot book?

Anything I can do better?