Just some casual information

Hello, everyone!

I just wanted to answer a couple questions I've been getting.

First off, not a question, but #787? I don't know how the numbers come in play, but I'm thankful for the success of this book either way.

Okay, now that the sappiness is out of the way, here are the questions:

"Can I send you a prompt? Or do you just write it for your friends or something?" Yes, you can PM me a prompt! The prompts I have in the beginning of every chapter are my own unless I credit someone else, and I will always put your user in the prompt if it was your suggestion. This is a non-smutty, non-raunchy type of book. You've seen, there's some sadness sprinkled in there, but I'd like to think that I don't need smut to drive the plot. Instead I like to use the prompts to twist realities into different scenarios. As you can tell, I love AU's. Alternate Universe. So, as long as you stray away from the bad stuff, I will try my best to do your prompts justice! And, it's okay to go supernatural once in a while. I've tried, and it didn't turn out well, but if you have any structured ideas...

"You don't have an editing schedule." That one was more of a statement, but no, I don't. Sometimes I upload three days in a row, and sometimes I only update once a week. It just depends how inspired I am and how much time I've got on my hands.

"Have you given up on Risqué?" I almost cried tears of joy at this one, how does anyone even remember that exists? Yeah, I think I've abandoned it. It had potential, but then I started this book AND Firefly... I just don't think I have any ideas left for it. You can take it. It's up for grabs, haha.

These have all been asked over a span of a few months. As you can see, I don't get that many PM's, haha. But, I figured I'd throw these answers out the the general public in case anyone was wondering.

Thanks for answering my questions at the ends of chapters! I love getting to know you guys more!

I've got a shot loaded and ready to go, and I'll probably publish it on Saturday. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

-kam❤️