chapter 4

ONE WEEK LATER

"Are you ready?",Sasuke said to Sakura. They decided to have morning jogging that time after just hearing from Doctor Kabuto that she can used well her injured knee now.

"Isn't too early?", she replied while take a yawn and stretch her body. She wear a red fit shirt and black leggings with match of red shoes. It was just five in the morning.

" Well, milady it had been a week and you are getting weak just sitting around acctually. Added to the part you are getting lazy",Sasuke teased.

"Its a torture!",Sakura exclaimed. "At least give me one more day to rest".

"If you behave enough,maybe I took pity on you",and Sasuke smiled and dazed out across from her. He started to do jogging and Sakura started to follow his lead.

It had been two hours that they do their morning exercise and Sakura noticed that Sasuke remain his slow paced to jogging.

He might be so worried about me to catch up with him in jogging.

Sakura smiled to herself knowing Sasuje can do better and faster to jogging than her. She remembered how Sasuke got practise before in all his fights. His coach and his assistants need to ride a motorcycle just to keep up with him in jogging for exclusive seven hours of jogging then rest for one hour and do jogging again. Then he will come back to gym for practise match.

"I think we rest a while",he suddenly said that makes Sakura lifted her gazed over him. He is almost six feet and five inches tall. She just reach his shoulder in height.

"Okey",she just replied.

Sasuke sit on the big rock lay at the side of the ground. And Sakura just sit  beside him.

"Sakura, i really loved boxing",he absently said. Sakura just stared on him. In the past few days of observing Sasuke,she knew that he do not want to be pressured about something. Just let him speak out his mind and let ease out the tbings bothers him than ask him of the things he hide inside his heart.

"Then,go back Sasuke",she said warmly.

"Its not easy as you thought it would be",he replied. His fist cluthed tightly.

"Can you tell me why?", she sincerely asked.

Sasuke just deeply breath and looks around him. He let his eyes wonder to the mountain area surrounded them.

"I did not focused on the game because of her", he said.Sakura swallowed and stared on his eyes. She knew exactly who he is talking about.  She knew the moment that he lost the fight,she knew something was bothering him, "I saw her with someone else".

Allisia Gorvani

The top model of Victoria's Secret. Perfect body. A flawless toned skin and the ideal girlfriend of every male living in Konoha. She is rich and famous. The heir of Gorvani Company. She knew exactly that Sasuke met her to one of his business meetings in abroad. As matter of fact,Sasuke is the heir of Uchiha Corporation. Aside from being a famous boxing fighther,he is a rich one too.

Sakura just absently stared on his faced. Then she deeply breath. They are both famous and rich. Perfect match acctually.

It hurt her inside knowing he still love her and tbinking about her. But she do not have any rights to stop him. She is just simply his friend and a secret admirer who voluntered to pull him back into boxing career.

She knew exactly that Sasuke is still in healing process of being broken heart. This the reason he loosed the fight over the championship. He is just so proud of himself to revealed to his coach the true reason that is why he lost the game. So he just keep to hide it and insolate himself from anyone.

"As you say so, am broken hearted too",she said. She felt so hurt in lying but she needs it. Sasuke gazed over her. "But I already accepted the fact that we needs to get hurt to awake ourselves in reality of life." Sakura then stood up and faced Sasuke, " And in every fall down, all we need to do is raised our head and stood up. We should never just stop to go forward",she offered her hands to Sasuke who is staring with shock on her speech. Sakura smiled warmly on him and motioned for him to hold her hands.

"Thank you",he said smilling .

Sakura got blushed to the intense gazed that Sasuke gave on her. Then he brushed his thumbs over her lower lips.

"Can I count on you,Sakura?",the way her name roll on his lips makes the butterflies inside her stomach to get wild and flies up.

"No problem,Sasuke",she replied. She lifted her hand and reach out to touch his cheek.

"Sasuke!!!-", a woman's voice interrupted them. And then a very sexy woman came closed on them. She is panting slightly due to the fact she run to reach them. She had a red hair and wear a reading glass. She wears a lavender topless tube shirt and a black tight mini-skirt. Her clivage and legs are expose for whatever attention she wanted.

"Hey Karin,what's up!",Sasuke coldly said.

"I came to your villa and the old woman said you do your morning routine exercise. So I decided to follow you", she happily replied then shot Sakura a cold-glare. She hold the hands of Sasuke.Sakura just then roll her eyes and step aside.

Another fallen woman.

"Why not just wait on me then?", he replied. Taking out his hands away from the wench.

"Because I miss you",she sweetly said.

Sakura started to get feel awkward to the situation because of this girl's interruption. Seems like Sasuke met another girl then.

"I think I better go back home now",Sakura said and started to walk away.

"Wait!",Sasuke said,stopping her.

"What?",she replied.

"Well, I just think-", Sasuke was interrupted again when Karin spoke up.

"Let her go back. Besides,you have me",she said which makes Sakura tightly clutched her fist not to punch this woman straight to her annoying face. "We also have a dinner date tonight",she added.

"As I know that is just a simple dinner with your family",Sasuke clarified.

"Whatever you says so",Karin said sweetly.

"Goodluck then",and Sakura walked faster away from them. She felt so irritated which confused her why.

Well you had crush on him. Its okey to be jealous.