chapter 8

He was so sexy

Sasuke was training again to his gym inside his home. This is the fourth time that he replaced the punching bag that had been hanging on the wall of his gym,the three punching bags are already broken and laying on the ground.
Sakura watch intently the boxing fighter while he is doing his daily exercises. He said he needed to maintain and put his body in condition to fit in fight again in boxing ring. He also informed her that he wants a rematch with his opponent Rock Lee about the HeavyWeight Championship.

Sweats are dripping smoothly over his brows and upper body. It makes his body more hot and yummy. Sakura blushed while staring at his six pack abs. His muscles on his arms and shoulders are clearly seen. It was firm and shows forces everytime he hit the punching bag that move and swayed. His hips is narrow and his legs are firmly stayed to his position. One feet is over the another that makes him in balance while extending his punches. He looks so dangerious and his eyes glued only to his target. He was so determined to bring back his body condition to go back to his boxing career. He is eager again to bring back glory to his name again after the shame he had been through.

Bllaggg!

The punching bag is fall down on the ground. It was torn apart in its middle area. And the soft cloths inside it was scatterred all around the floor.

Amazing

Sakura couldn't help but gazed over Sasuke while he is closing his eyes and having deep breaths to calm his nerves. No wonder that he becomes  the legendary boxing fighter. If he did not lost the last fight,surely it would be hard for anyone to take the championship belt from him. But one thing disturb her is how come a new comer like Rock Lee defeated the all-time winner Uchiha Sasuke?

"Do you like what you see?",Sasuke ask Sakura. Only does Sakura realized that she was staring seriously over him and he is smirking towards her  for knowing she is looking at him.

She blushed furiously.

"Nope,I had seen better",she lied while blushing. Sasuke walk slowly towards her. His face is serious and his eyes looking directly at him. She felt a little nervous when Sasuke is slowly approaching her. He seems like a predator after its prey. He just stop in front of her and put his hands at the wall beside her head. He is looking intently on her and she felt trap to his body and his arms. Her heart rate beat so fast that she wondered if he is abke to hear it.

"You are mine now Sakura",he said and lean towards her. "I do not tolerate you  look to other men except me", and then he kissed her again deeply,not giving her any seconds to refused. She put her hands over his hard chest and felt the muscle slightly move by her soft touch.

Sakura is the first one who break their kiss. She slightly push Sasuke away from her. "Then why bring me with you into your boxing gym? You know there will be bunch of boxing trainees and men out there?",she ask and pout.

Sasuke smile softly to her, "Because I need you there. I feel so energized when I know that you are looking at me while having my training. You make me so alive",he answered. 

Sakura's cheeks was crimson red because of the thing he said. The butterflies inside her stomach is flying all around it.

"By the way I just called Coach Kakashi this morning. I already told him that we will go back to the city three weeks from now",Sasuke said while walking beside her and took the towel she brought for him.

"Sasuke-",but he stop her.

"Sakura please",his eyes is softly rested on her face and looking at her directly," we already talk about it. I want you to be with me. I want you always stand beside me.I love you".

Sakura just let out a deep breath. There is no way out that Sasuke will left her here in Shan Mountain area. He always and will be always wanted her to be with him.

😮😮😮😮

"Coach Gai,do you think that if we put more of this,he might end up overused his body strenght. It might lead to his death", a man wearing white coat and an eye glasses told to the man sitting infront of him. He had a silver hair and thin mouth.

"Doctor Kabuto,I do not care about what affect it has. All I wanted is to keep the Championship Belt around us.So focus your attention about the things I told you to do", Coach Gai said. He wears a green shirt and black coat. He had creepy big black eyes with thick eye brows.

Doctor Kabuto stir the liquid inside the bottle and cover it. He tightly seal the cover and give the medication to the older man accross from him.

"This will trigger his adrenaline. He will need-",the doctor was interrupted when Coach Gai laughting creeply.

"Then it means we can win the fight all over again!, its making me more money", Coach Gai grin over the idea that using this drug, they will defend the championship title to Rick Lee.

"May i remind you Coach Gai that this drug if we used more often, it will lead to your boxing fighter's death",the physician said desperately. But the older man do not pay attention to him.

"Shup up. I am paying you to do what I wanted, not to interrupted me",then Coach Gai signal his two body guards to take the doctor out of his office room.

You will never win Uchiha Sasuke. The victory is mine.