chapter 5

Sakura is looking out on the window in her room in her villa house. That night,when Sasuke got out to have dinner with the family of that wench,Sakura told to Nana Chiyo that she wanna go back to her house. The old woman and the butler refused,but Sakura is in not in the right mood to reason out to them so just prepared her things and told to Nana Chiyo to tell to Sasuke she move out when he come back.

Its getting late at night now so she decided to closed her window and prepares to sleep. Their houses are not to far from each other. Its just almost fifteen meters away. So she can gazed out towards Sasuke's window at the left wing of the house.

At midnight,she heard a car stopped by. She look out on her window and saw Sasuke get out of his car. The butler opened the door and he walk inside the house. She is so sure that Sasuke will definitely knew that she already decided to move out. She is not just sure if she is important enough for him to confront her at the morning for her unresonable action. Or maybe,he will just let her go and treat everything as nothing.

She walk out of her window and decided to go back to sleep then. It was four in the morning when she again a noise outside.

She walk on her window and saw two men wearing formal suits. Near to them is a chopper. Sasuke walk out of his house and Sakura's breath take her away when she saw how adorable Sasuke is wearing a formal suit with necktie and black shoes. Her breath got hold when Sasuke look out to the window of her room. He look on it so intense in a moment and Sakura hide herself away from the window. Her breath are panting in anticipation and mixed feeling that Sasuke might sense her presence. That she is looking out on him.

Then a moment went passed by,the chopper started to fly up away from the mountain area.

Sakura then decided to look again in the window. She felt lost when she realized that Sasuke left. She just pull out herself from the window and takes few deep breath to calm herself. She go back to bed but couldn't bring herself to sleep due to the fact that Sasuke went out to nowhere.

😎😎😎

Its so late in the morning now and the sun shines above the sky. Then Sakura heard a loud knocks on the main door of the house. She get away of her bed and wear the pink robe near in her bed before getting out of her room.

"Hello Nana Chiyo!",she said when she saw the old woman at the front of her house.

"Good morning dear!",the old woman said.

"Would you like to come in Nana Chiyo?",she offered but the old woman declined.

"Am not getting long dear Sakura. Its just Sir Sasuke ordered me last night to take you back in his house. He is just worried about you",she said smilling.

Butterflies inside Sakura's stomach fly up when she heard it. But she shakes her head.

"Thank you for his generosity but I decline",she said.

"But why?", Nana Chiyo sadly asked.

"I do not want to be a burden for him",

"You're not a burden dear",

"Am sorry Nana Chiyo but I already made up my mind",

"He will not pleased hearing it",Nana Chiyo said and walk away from her house.

Sakura tooks a deep breath. She felt sad when Sasuke is not here. Its felt so empty.