chapter 9

Sakura lay her head on Sasuke's shoulder while they sat comfortably in the sofa. They just ate dinner and decided to watch movie over her house.

How I wish we are forever like this...
Sakura's voice echo in her mind. She knew definitely that everything has end. The problem with that is Sasuke falls inlove deeply to her and it will create great adversity to broke his heart when he knows the truth.

"Karin invited us to the 50th anniversary of her parents",Sasuke said,interrupting her thoughts.

"Us?",Sakura ask bewildered. She knew Karin do not gain approval towards her. How come she invited them,well maybe Sasuke but her, its a big change isn't?

"I told Karin that I will only come if you will come with me",Sasuke said. His voice is calm and comforting. He kissed the top of Sakura's hair before directly circling his arms towards her small waist.

"And she said yes?",Sakura ask again.

Sasuke just let out a chuckle. He admires his girlfriend's quick intelligence. Sakura is really a girl that always amazed him.

"She do not have a choice",he answered,amusement is in his voice.

Sakura raise one eyebrow and let out a small smile,"You're cruel",she said.

"I love you",her heart let out a high jump hearing his confession, " You're mine as well am to yours,my future-wife".Her eyes widen in his bold revelation. And before she can responce,Sasuke already shifted her head and kissed her passionately.

😉😉😉😉

"So,this is all where she came from?",Karin asked to the man in front of her table. She is reading some documents which are laying at her desk.

"Yes Ma'am,we gathered everything about her and it looks like she is a journalist",the man replied. He wears black leather jacket and blue shirt.

"I admires your skills in investigating and gathering data about her",Karin let out a chuckle, "I wonder how does Sasuke going to insane when he realized the truth about her beloved Sakura".

"I have heard that Sasuke is going to have rematch about the HeavyWeight Champion Rock Lee, if he learned this truth, he might get distracted in his boxing fight",the man said.

"That is what I wanted exactly",Karin smirk, " Coach Gay will definitely admired me".

"Then let's see what will happen next to the legendary boxing champion",he said.

"Ex champion",she commented.

😢😢😢😢

SASUKE POV

My precious angel with pink hair is laying on the sofa near in the gym. She is peacefully sleeping while waiting for me to finish my daily training. I bet she really gets tired after our jogging work out which takes 2 hours long. Then I did sits up, push up and now am doing jumping rope to enhance the footwork for my feet.

I need to make my body in proper condition before I go with Sakura on Konoha City to meet Coach Kakashi. Its been a long time since I feel alive again to fight into boxing ring. Of course,I will take that credit for my beautiful princess who is snoring softly into the sofa.

I let myself wander over her body and stare on her unconcious form. She is laying flat into the blue leather sofa. Her right hand is above on her shoulder while her other hand is lay on top of her small waist. She wear a red shirt and black sports leggings which curved into her thights. I smirked while staring at her sexy legs. I am wondering how does it feel that this legs come encircling my waist while making love on her again and again.

THUD!!!

Sasuke falls down on the floor when his focus diverted to Sakura. The jumping rope is encicling his right foot.

"What happen?",Sakura ask when she heard something falls down near to her and saw Sasuke laying on the floor.

"Just a little bit of being careless honey",he replied.