chapter 12

"Where is she?", Sasuke asked Ms.Tsunade when he went inside the office of the chief editor,learning that Sakura resigned from her job as journalist. It had been two weeks since the incident happened where he push her aside and told her to not to see him again.

I'll been fuck up!

Sasuke had learned from Coach Kakashi that Sakura never accepted any amount of money from him or to anyone. She refused every any amounts that they offer in order to bring him back in his boxing career.

She always love you.

Hearing those words ache his heart. All the past months,he just thought that Sakura is same as all girls who wants to be near him. They all eager to gain his wealth and popularity in order to love him. But Sakura is different. She loves me without expectation.

After hearing that,he did everything to find her in huge city of Konoha. But unfortunately, his investigators only informed him that Sakura got resigned from her job.

"Mr. Uchiha, I believe you heard what I said earlier, Ms.Haruno is no more employee of our office. Is it clear?",Ms. Tsunade said irritably to the younger man.

"Do you know where she is?",Coach Kakashi ask

"Am sorry but she don't leave any information where is is now",she answered. Sasuke signed and sat back into his chair and cover his face with his hands. He is deeply regretted everything. If he just used first his brain and not his emotion,she will be still right here with him.

"You love her,right?", chief-editor asked directly. Coach Kakashi lifted his one brow and gazed towards the younger man in front of him. Sasuke lifted his face and deeply signed. He felt so frustated. He felt that everything he had been through had been nothing. Sakura inspired him to go back to being boxing athlete despite the fact that he already given up and had been lost motivation to continue it. He remembered how was the pinkenette used to watched every competition he had. Its clear to his mind now that the journalist with pink hair is no other than Sakura. He notice now that Sakura did not write any negative commentations about him. She is watching intently his games and when he failed in HeavyWeight Championship,she did not even lambasted his career. Coach Kakashi used to tell him that she is the only journalist who gives sympathy over him.

"I think I do",he simply answered.

"Sakura is just only a simple girl-",

"I don't care about her simplicity. I love her what she is.",he honestly admired Sakura for her simple and innocent nature. Unlike his ex girlfriend,Sakura do not like being in front of public eyes. She hates socialite parties and having so many people around her. She do not accepted any expensive gifts he buy for her. She got angry when he told her about her taste in fashion in wearing gowns and that lead him to sleep in sofa at night. Sakura loves nature places where she can meditate and do her yoga. She loves to read books and sleep when he is busy in practices. He always smile when he thought about his eagerness in training and the inspiration beside him to do again the boxing is deeply sleeping at the bench.

"Alright Mr. Uchiha", chief-editor said, then she sat down in her swive chair in front of her table and open one of her drawer. She brought out a piece of paper and offered it to the young man in front of her.

"Honestly,Sakura did not said where she is now,but she leaves her contact number to me just in any case I want to talk to her",she said and then smirk, " I do not care whatever alibi you will need to create but don't reveal to her that I give her number to you. She trusted me so much".

Sasuke accepted the calling card that the older woman give to him and then he smile brightly as if he is a kid who find a jar of candies, "Request accepted",he said.

😊😊😊

Sakura sat up at the garden of the Wong Hospital. She is enjoying her job as being nurse and its makes her forget about the young man whom she adores.

"So this is where you are hiding", Karin said sarcastically. Sakura look up to where she is sitting.

"What do you want?",she ask her. If Karin is looking out for her its only means "trouble".

"We both know what I want",Karin walk towards her and put her hands on her hips, " Sasuke is still inlove with you",she said angrily.

"That's impossible. Sasuke hates me", she whispered.

"We will see about that",then Karin bring out a gun and pointed it to her forehead .

Sakura wake up and felt her body is so trapped. When she gazed her vision,she realized that there is a rope binding her wrists and knees.

"So the princess is already awoke!",a deep voice said and when she lifted her face she saw Karin sitting in a sofa in one corner with Coach Gai and some of his body guards.

"What do you want from me? Why am I here?",she ask.

Coach Gai stand up and walk lazily towards her. She whimpered and push herself to the wall. He sat up infront of her and lifted her chin using his one hand.

"Its such a waste of beauty. I wonder how does Sasuke react when he saw you laying dead in front of him",he said creeply. Sakura's eyes widen to his remark and move her face out his hands.

"What will you do to me?",despite of fear,she still needs to be tough.

"Well, as you know,Uchiha Sasuke challenge my pet Lee to take his crown again for championship. There is rumors that he will do everything now to regain his throne in being champion. And I will not allow it",he said smirking towards her.

She smile despite of fear, " Then you should be get ready now to defeat cause the rumor is true. Sasuke will surely take his championship belt". They starting to scared now to loose the game.

Coach Gai laugh heartedly towards her remark. This confused Sakura. She felt something is not good now. Then Coach Gai gazed to her seriously. He is smilling wickedly,  "But I will never allow it. Sasuke loves you and he will give up the championship in order to save you. If he did not loose the game, I will kill you".

"You are a monster!",but Sakura was taken back when Coach Gai slap her hard towards her cheeks.

"I did everything to  take the championship. I will not just give it up even I need to kill all people like you who is getting in my way",then Coach Gai straighten up and turn his back towards her. " Well, I thank you Karin for doing your job. This is your rewards", Coach Gai take something inside his jacket and the next thing she knew is she heared gun shots fired and when she open her eyes,she saw Karin laying at the floor with gun shots in her body. Blood flow beneath her dead body. She scream loudly then Coach Gai pointed the gun in her direction. She immediately shut up cause of fear.

"You better do whatever I say. I will not give second thought to kill you next to her if you disobey me",he said then turn his back and get out from the room. Some of his men taken the dead body of Karin outside and clean the mess out of it.

Tears flow to Sakura's cheeks. She hope Sasuke will find her.