Chapter 8- We have to go back...

Wherever Loren is:

Loren wakes up from a groggy sleep. It's been a week and she has tossed and turned all week. She missed her mom, Melissa, Kelly, but most of all, she missed Eddie. She had to get home. She knew that this hurt him so much. She thought back to how she felt when she was told that Eddie died. She was heartbroken. Literally. She felt crushed and broken, like dying of a broken heart could be real...... oh she knew that Eddie would be non-stop looking for her. She was worried for him. He was probably worried sick about her, even though she was safe, ya know, as safe as being tied up to a pole is. At least she was sitting down. She probably couldn't stand for a week. It would be way too long. She wanted to confront her kidnapper. After everything that's happened in her life, she just figured that she could never catch a break. The least she could get was a why. "Why'd ya do it? Why me?Why have you been texting me?" These were all questions that were filling up Loren's mind. It took about a good 3 hours before the person showed up to give her some lunch. This is when Loren decided to confront her kidnapper. As they were walking out the door, Loren called out to them.

Loren: Hey! Wait! *struggling to get out of the ropes she was tied with, but they wouldn't stop* I said Wait! Stop! I want to talk to you!

Unknown: What.

Loren: I wanted to know why your doing this. I don't know what i've done to you, ever. I don't even know who you are, and yet i can't remember one bad thing i've done to anybody.

Unknown: That's because your so self conceited that you don't pay attention to other people. You only care about yourself, and it gets really annoying.

Loren: Who are you? And what are you talking about.

Unknown: There is no way that i would ever let you know who i am. I'm not risking that. What i will let you know, is that you took away the best thing i've ever had in my life.

Loren: And i guess if you told me, i would know who you are right?

Unknown: You catch on, really fast. And so does your family. They haven't texted me back, so their smart.

Loren: Your a sick human being.

Unknown: Yeah, I know.

Loren: C'mon. You can't tell me why you were texting me? Why you kidnapped me?

Unknown: I texted you to let you know what was coming to you. And i kidnapped you so that i could get that, thing, back. The best thing in my life that you've stolen from me.

Loren: Whatever i took from you, in so sorry. But why didn't you just take that thing back? It doesn't make any sense on why you took me? Do i have it on me right now or something?

Unknown: Actually, the thing you have for me isn't with you right now. Well, if i said that, it would be a lie. Let's just say, it's not in this very room with us.

Loren: *trying to plead* So then why didn't you just take that thing and leave me and my family be!? They are probably out searching for me right now! They are probably worried sick. They don't know if I'm alive or dead. Or if i'm dying, or if i'm on my way home, they don't know anything! Please let me call them! Just to let them know i'm ok......

Unknown: Fine. But you only get 5 minutes with them. And i will be right here as you have the conversation. I'm not going anywhere near you.

The unknown person was wearing all black, and was in the shadows so that Loren couldn't see them. They slid the phone over to Loren and loosened the ropes that had her tied up. But this time, she tied her torso together, so that Loren couldn't get up and leave.