Chapter 2

Once upon a time there was a beautiful lady, she was confident, friendly and had a huge heart. Her doe eyes sparkled whenever she met someone, but they especially sparkled when she saw him.
She wanted to marry him, she wanted to spend her whole life with him. And so did he.

One wonderful evening, they were sitting under the peartree in her little blooming garden, as he spoke the words, he had longed to say for so many years.

"Jagiya, there is something I want to tell you"

She looked at him surprised and gave him a questioning smile. Oh how he loved those smiles.

"Jagiya, I love you. I had always loved you and I will forever. But I want the world to know that you are mine. I want everyone to see that you are mine. Tell me Jagi, will you marry me?"

The young lady was amazed by his words and she wrapped her arms around him and whispered: "Yes. Yes Oppa, there is nothing I would love more than marrying you."

Some people say, that this peartree is still growing in her blooming garden. And when you look very closely, they say, you can see the letters X+J.

They planned their marriage for months, as they wanted everything to be perfect. And as the time flew by, the marriage came closer and closer and the love couple became more excited and more excited.

People said, that they are crazy, as they were booking the flight. This is was one reason more why they wanted to do this.
They have chosen to marry each other in another world, where the people wouldn't talk and they would just have their closest friends around them. They were flying to Indonesia. Away from noisy neighbours, stressful all-day-life and away from the rumours that were being spread.
They would start a new life in Bali and everything would change.
Oh how right they were.

~~~~
This went rly fast right :")
Hmmm what do you think so far? Any guesses, what they will experience?
Spam me with your guesses and thoughts!xD
I'm so thankful that you are reading this <3
Ly all, your maknae:3
~~~~