Chapter 19

Jongdae didn't really know, where they were.
He didn't tell Bo, so he wouldn't be scared.
And well Jia was still sleeping like a baby on his back. Every inch of his body hurt like hell, after walking 4 hours without a break and carrying her, the power left his body.

Also Bo seemed to be very exhausted, so Jongdae suddenly stopped and told him to sit down on the ground. The ground was still a bit muddy from the storm, but it was much dryer than near the beach.

"We can't stop here Chen!"

Jongdae lifted an eyebrow, as he heard the nickname, Bo gave him, but he kept quiet.

"Please get up, Jia needs to see a doctor."

His feet wouldn't carry him anymore and he would collapse, if he wouldn't take a rest now.
But Bo was right, Jia needed to see a doctor, amd this very soon.

"You said you would be strong for us!"

Even if he could barely breathe, Jongdae stood up and lifted Jia up again. Inwardly screaming from exhaustion and desperation Jongdae walked some steps.
A few minutes later his sight got clouded and suddenly he felt dizzy.

He had to sit down, or he would lose his consciousness and Bo would be all alone.
This time Bo didn't say something against it, but sat down next to him and immediatly slept in.

For a while Jongdae stared at the little child leaning on his shoulder, and at the weak girl resting peacefully in his arms.
He had to save them. He had to be there for them. Don't sleep in. Stay with them.
Don't. Sleep.

Jongdae's eyes suddenly closed and his back hit the ground, where he lost his consciousness.

"Can you hear me?"

"Jongdae?"

"Please wake up."

He woke up again from the voice telling him to wake up and the ungentle shake of the big hand on his shoulder.

~~~
Did Jia wake up, or who is suddenly with them???? Hmmm hmmm

What do you think? Is it ok, that Jongdae just takes a break, when Jia is getting weaker and weaker?

Have fun reading:)
MM
~~~