Chapter 23

As Jongdae left the hospital, he couldn't find them anymore. He had told Baekhyun and Bo, that tey should stay next to the entrance, but where they have been standing, there was now a big crowd of injured people streaming into the hospital. The scent of blood and sweat was in the air and screams of desperation were being heard. Jongdae closed his eyes to concentrate on searching for Bo and Baekhyun, and to not get choked up by the tragic disaster that had humbled everyone down.

"Baekhyun! Bo! Where are you?"

But nobody answered his scream, the crowd was swallowing every word Jongdae said. Where could they be?

They could be everywhere.

But there was no sense in stirring cluelessly through the crowd, so Jongdae made his way out of the surge of people and spectated them from the far. Then suddenly in the blink of an eye, he could spot a small child between the grown up people. The chance that it was Bo was high, because the people in front of the hospital were mostly men, because the hospital received the children and women first.

Quickly Jongdae rushed down to them and found Bo and Baekhyun bear the place, where Jongdae had spotted Bo.

"Chen!"

Bo pushed himself through the crowd to give Jongdae a hug. He wrapped his little hands around his neck and wanted to be lifted up.
Sorrowful Jongdae stroke over his head and looked at Baekhyun.

"Bo needs a warm place to sleep and something to eat, or he will get severly ill."

Baekhyun nodded his head slowly and pointed to the little shop across the streat, where many people were camping inside.

"Baekhyun, make sure to allocate a good place, where the three of us can stay over night, I have to show Bo something first."

~~~
This chapter is a filler sorreh
I've been so lazy lately MIANHE
but now I'm back :3

Today we have a pic of Baekhyun bc he was a bit underrated >.< I MEAN HE SAVED THEM... So he deserves to get this pic :")

Btw I changed the name of the book to where the sun sets | cbx
Still have to change the cover tho... But I'm a lazy azz..
Bc Xiumin and Baek are as important as Chen in this story... So that's why :")
~~~