Sola

Sola's teacher called him a dummy and a waste of space and conception. She always found a way to make him feel bad because he was dull.

One day, Sola's grandma came to school to find out how her grandson was doing in his studies and the teacher told her frankly that her grandson was the dullest person she has ever encountered. She advised Sola's grandma to enroll him under artisan. Sola's grandma was heartbroken, she quickly withdrew him from the school and migrated to Maiduguri.

25 years later...

The teacher grew sick and need surgery. It turned out that the only doctor qualified to perform the operation resided in Maiduguri. The teacher decided to go for the operation and luckily for her, the operation turned out to be a success. When she woke up, she found a young doctor smiling down at her.

Soon, she began to struggle and choke, fighting for her life. She tried to say something but couldn't because she was finding it hard to breathe. She gave up the ghost and died.

It was found out that it was our dear Sola - now working as a cleaner in the hospital - who had unplugged the life machine to charge his phone.

Wait! Wait! Wait!!!!! Please don't tell me that you thought that Sola became a doctor. Sola no know book be say Sola no know book {Sola is dull means that Sola is dull}. This is not a Nollywood movie.

Sola? Doctor? Okay o