Funny Posts

1. See me! See trouble ooo

A guy posted on WhatsApp: All ladies are like recharge cards, use them and throw away.

And I replied: Which network is your mum?

And he blocked me!

My people, did I say anything wrong?

2. #BROTHERS, if your lady calls another guy -sweety, bae, boo, baby- trust me, there is 98% chance that it's nothing... But nwanne(brother), you see that one she is calling "big head?" That's the potential threat, KILL HIM! I repeat, KILL HIM!!

3. Please, if you know anyone selling his/her car. Any model and any color. In good condition with all the documents valid and legal, and the price is between 750k and 1.5mil Please let him/her sell it. I am not interested. Thanks!

4. I used to crush on him, until i saw his WAEC result looking like BBM pin F9d7e8f9c..

I nearly fainted...

5. Grandpa said to grand son, "see, your teacher is coming. Go and hide because you've missed school for two days."

Grand son replied, "I took an excuse that you died; so go and hide."

6. That moment when your battery is 2%. And, seeing that your landlord uploaded pictures of him and his family on facebook, you want to impress him so you quickly commented "Cul people," but autocorrect changed it to "cult people" and your battery quickly went off.

See!!! Don't bother explaining, just look for another house.

7. Something happened this morning at Shoprite in Enugu . A guy approached a Girl and demanded for her number. The Girl gave out the number without hesitation. The young man promised he would call. In her presence, the guy entered his Range Rover 2017 model and drove off. The girl started running after the car & shouting "WRONG NUMBER!!! Please wait, wait I gave you a wrong number... Oh my God! what have I done?....Wait! Please wait....

Sorry!

8. Leaving a man because he is cheating is like leaving a country because of rain.

It Rains Everywhere My Sister Sit down.

9. That moment you've been gisting with your crush and he smiles only when you open teeth and you think he's smiling back. Only for you to get home and smile in the mirror and you see ugu(spinach) leaf in the front of your teeth

Fada Lord!!! Kill mhe!!!

10. Ugly girls are getting married every Saturday and the pretty ones will be buying and putting on expensive make-up, looking glamorous in the wedding photos, waiting for Bill Gate's son.

Madam painter you're getting old.

11. I went to NEPA office today to pay my bills, on entering there, the light went off and one of the NEPA officers shouted "NEPA ndi ara!" NEPA, mad people.

I've been standing there since morning wondering if I'm at the right place.